I was about to buy Go Reader since BeReader's cost more. I decided to check BeReader price one more time as I know it goes on sale once in a while. Lo and behold the price of BeReader is now $4.99; still more than Go Reader but I have been using BeReader's trial version and know that it works for what I need it to do (I can't say the same for Go Reader since I haven't used it before). However, when I go check out, the price still shows $9.99. So is the $4.99 listing a price mistake or is the AppWorld payment system slow in updating? If it is payment system, how long does it take to update as I noticed this current price last night at 11 PM Pacific?
    03-30-12 02:42 PM
    Id say its the payment system and for me it takes a full day to catch up on theback end
    03-30-12 07:41 PM
    It has been five days and the advertised price of $4.99 still hasn't been reflected in the payment (check out) price. What is going on here? I just sent an email to appworld @ blackberry.com to see if they can sort this out.
    04-02-12 01:27 PM
    go to bellshare forums and ask there
    04-02-12 01:33 PM
    go to bellshare forums and ask there
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just did that and I also answered someone's post (if the post gets approved).

I noticed that that Bellshare's forum is not very active (at least for the BeReader section that I went to). There are questions that have been posted since early this year (January) without any replies from Bellshare. I heard that Bellshare has bad customer support so maybe I shouldn't get BeReader and go with Go Reader. Anyone know how Go Reader support is?
    04-02-12 02:21 PM
    Cant vouch for Go Reader as I haven't tried it.
    Yes Bellshares customer service is quite awful.

But BeReader is one of my must have apps on my BlackBerry. Far far better and more efficient than any other RSS reader Ive tried on any other platform or on BlackBerry.
    Id go for it, you won't be disappointed with what the app does. Just pray it works and you don't need their support!
    04-02-12 04:39 PM
    @bobauckland, you talked me into it. I will get BeReader.

The payment (check out) price now matches the advertised price. However, there is something wrong with my payment option so can't get it yet; I will fix this when I get home. After waiting so long and now the price is right I can't get it . Why can't things just go smoothly ?
    04-02-12 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD