**** no. WLM service is included with the BBs Bell sells. Text messages are 15 cents per, WLM messages go towards your data plan. P.S., his plan sucks. Bell had (and I think still has a promotion) that could grant him 1 GB a month and 650+100 minutes for $45 (plus applicable taxes).
    09-29-09 11:02 AM
    **** no. WLM service is included with the BBs Bell sells. Text messages are 15 cents per, WLM messages go towards your data plan. P.S., his plan sucks. Bell had (and I think still has a promotion) that could grant him 1 GB a month and 650+100 minutes for $45 (plus applicable taxes).
    Yay another person who is spreading lies...
    Wlm is not included it is a separate charge.. Plus you pay 15 cents per message unless you have unlimited texting... Only way you don't pay for wlm is if you have unlimited data.
    45 dollars does not get you that.. Gets 500 mb and only 200 minutes .. The promotion you said is a lie as we get something in store letting us know if there is a deal like that... A business plan like that comes to about 150..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 12:40 PM
    Only way you don't pay for wlm is if you have unlimited data.

I have the 500MB data plan and don't pay extra for WLM.
    09-30-09 12:33 PM
    I cant speak for anyone else but my plan is the BB smart 25 and is only 500mb. Guess what, no charge for wlm.

WML has been free on BB's for a while now. As long as you have data of course. But it doesnt have to be unlimited.

Yay another person who is spreading lies...
    Wlm is not included it is a separate charge.. Plus you pay 15 cents per message unless you have unlimited texting... Only way you don't pay for wlm is if you have unlimited data.
    45 dollars does not get you that.. Gets 500 mb and only 200 minutes .. The promotion you said is a lie as we get something in store letting us know if there is a deal like that... A business plan like that comes to about 150..

Last edited by Roscopcoletrain; 09-30-09 at 01:07 PM.
    09-30-09 01:03 PM
    You guys may be grandfathered in then I'm not sure how that's possible

09-30-09 02:16 PM
    My contract is less then a year old. I know plenty of new users that have just signed and dont have to pay for wlm.

Years ago, yes, Bell, charged for it, but its been included for a while now.
    09-30-09 02:18 PM
    heck, look here

Windows Live- bell.ca

says all you need is a data plan

if you click on the mobile phone it tells you how you have to pay xtra.
    09-30-09 02:21 PM
    heck, look here

Windows Live- bell.ca

says all you need is a data plan

if you click on the mobile phone it tells you how you have to pay xtra.
    im not too sure what you mean by this post the link only describes how to get it?
    10-03-09 06:20 PM
    im not too sure what you mean by this post the link only describes how to get it?
    exactly. On a BB you just get it. If you look at the link and click on the "on your mobile phone" tab, it shows how you have to pay for it.
    10-06-09 02:37 PM
    Even when the 8830 was first released (and that was the first BlackBerry to use WLM?) you didn't have to pay for it. You would get a message saying you would be charged x dollars a month - it never happened. I have been using it since. WLM for BlackBerry was always free with a data plan on a BB and does NOT count towards text (how would it? it's a BlackBerry service controlled by the service books).
    10-08-09 01:14 PM
    so if i got a blackbery today and used wlm it would be free or not?
    10-08-09 07:35 PM
    so if i got a blackbery today and used wlm it would be free or not?
    Yes with a data plan.
    10-09-09 01:39 PM
    Some old data plans didn't have WML included. Just switch ur data plan or voice+data plan to the current market ones u will have it for sure.
    10-10-09 02:06 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD