Ok this is for all you smart developers out there. I think this would be awesome. Make an app where it looks like a pint or mug of beer. Then when you use the accelorometer and tilt the glass (screen) the beer pours out and makes chugging or drinking noises. Then either click or swipe to re fill. I think it would be cool. Thanks for reading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 03:49 PM
    Really?!?!? wow, where did you come up with that idea?!
    02-13-09 03:51 PM
    Haha. I was watching my daughter play with her baby bottles that look like they actually drink them and just thought of it. Pretty cool.

02-13-09 03:53 PM
    Your kidding right?
    02-13-09 03:55 PM
    I wish. She just had her tonsils removed and I have been stuck indoors with her all week. Mind is doing weird things now. Lol. Oh well.

02-13-09 03:57 PM
    Your kidding right?
    It's actually a really popular app for the iPHone called iBeer
    02-13-09 03:57 PM
    any app you can think of, is already developed for iphone
    02-13-09 03:59 PM
    Aww man. I thought I had an original idea there. Dang it. Oh well make storm beer. Or berry beer.

02-13-09 03:59 PM
    i already suggested this but maybe with a mini game before it so u have to work for ur beer (or maybe a short cut if u generally cant be arsed)
    02-13-09 05:12 PM
    In this same theme, I'll ask for a Root beer Tapper game.

Good old 16 bit fun.
    02-13-09 07:10 PM
    Either way works for me. I have never seen the ibeer theme. Just glad people are makin these for our bb now!

02-14-09 02:31 AM
    A guy at work has this on his iphone. It was vaguely amusing the first time, 2 years on he still tries to show it and it's getting hard for us all to bear. If you do get hold of this app, it's your moral responsibility to keep track of who you've shown it to so that you don't bore everyone to tears.

02-14-09 02:55 AM
    A guy at work has this on his iphone. It was vaguely amusing the first time, 2 years on he still tries to show it and it's getting hard for us all to bear. If you do get hold of this app, it's your moral responsibility to keep track of who you've shown it to so that you don't bore everyone to tears.

lol, no iphones around here so I don't have to deal with that. Just act confused and pour a liquid on his iphone to refill it, that might stop him.
    02-14-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD