I do a search for these apps and I can't seem to find them in AppWorld. What I did was, I made my cousin recommend Shazam to me so it can give me the link to directly load AppWorld to download it. The "download" option isn't there and it says..."This app is not available for my device or carrier".

Anyone know how to get it going? Works fine on the 8900, I mean their isn't a difference really for the two devices. I have both loaded with 5.0 OS.

Anyone no what's wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 07:20 PM
    So you guys with the 9700 are saying you were able to download these apps in AppWorld?
    11-21-09 09:18 PM
    I wrote shazam an email and asked about support for the 9700. They responded very quickly and gave me a link that works! I actually posted the link in a thread about "apps that dont work" for the 9700. Beejive also came out with an update that works for os 5.0.
    11-21-09 09:20 PM
    I wrote shazam an email and asked about support for the 9700. They responded very quickly and gave me a link that works! I actually posted the link in a thread about "apps that dont work" for the 9700. Beejive also came out with an update that works for os 5.0.
    What's the thread? And I know about BeeJive and I have the new one, but I just want the apps to pop up in AppWorld. That's my whole situation right now.
    11-21-09 09:22 PM
    thank you for link, worked for me well, was looking to DL shazam and did it with your help, thx
    11-21-09 09:24 PM
    Found this link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/sh...pworld-365344/

Downloaded it from there.
    11-21-09 09:28 PM
    thank you for link, worked for me well, was looking to DL shazam and did it with your help, thx

Glad I could help
    11-21-09 09:29 PM
    how do you install .jad files? sorry, im blackberry illiterate
    11-21-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD