I looked but couldn't find a solution. I bought the license for beejive and its great. But recently my pearl broke and I ordered a replacement. I transfered everything over but my beejive is really glitchy. When I try and change my status it says connection timeout try again later and I have to log out and log in to get it to change. The samething happens when I change my buddy icon. It also lags when I send messages. I've tried a battery pull and I've deleted it and reinstalled it. Didn't work. I have a blackberry pearl 8130 running 4.5.0.77. Thanks in advanced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 08:21 PM
    Have You Tried Emailing Beejive For Support? I Do Have Problems Quite Often W/ The Connection Timeout However It Rarely Lags. Hope Everything Works Out For Ya...cheers
    01-23-09 08:37 PM
    I looked but couldn't find a solution. I bought the license for beejive and its great. But recently my pearl broke and I ordered a replacement. I transfered everything over but my beejive is really glitchy. When I try and change my status it says connection timeout try again later and I have to log out and log in to get it to change. The samething happens when I change my buddy icon. It also lags when I send messages. I've tried a battery pull and I've deleted it and reinstalled it. Didn't work. I have a blackberry pearl 8130 running 4.5.0.77. Thanks in advanced

Welcome to crackberry!
    01-23-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks ill try that.

01-23-09 08:55 PM
    Is anyone having issues with viewing their buddy list? When I log in it says I'm available but when I look at each individual account, it says I'm offline....Any suggestions?
    01-31-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD