Anyone having issues logging into Facebook with BeeJive or IM+ ?
    I was able to log in with no problems in the past. Today, neither app will log into Facebook. I keep getting an Authorization failed attempt. It says I should check my username & password. I can't seem to see what the problem is, because I log on fine with that username & password from my PC.
    I wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue, becuase I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet.
    05-21-09 08:08 PM
    I came across a post where others are having this problem:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...39#post2617439
    05-21-09 08:48 PM
    I would assume many people aren't having this issue based on the replies. Neither app will sign into FaceBook Chat.
    Could it be something wrong with my account?
    05-23-09 02:29 AM
    I am having this problem at the moment with both apps. Am going to check out my facebook account on my pc later to see if my account is blocking access.

Im+ test login is working so almost certain the issue is with my account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 04:16 AM
    No joy, any ideas?!

05-23-09 09:59 AM
    i'm having the same problem and can't figure it out either...any ideas?
    05-23-09 11:23 AM
    switch your network setting from TCP to BIS or back, if it doesnt work, pull battery and try again.
    05-23-09 11:26 AM
    Tried all that already, should have said that all other accounts (msn, aim etc) are connecting just not facebook.

Im+'s test facebook connection is working too. V odd.....

05-23-09 02:18 PM
    Guys I'm from the uk and I'm having the same problem here invalid login or passwoed which is crap especially when it was working brilliant yesterday morning,I have a friend who downloaded the same time as me and they got the same issue,sumthin weird is happening though because with beejive if I try logging into my brothers facebook who doesn't have that many friends on his then I can connect no problem to his facebook from beejive on my phone but when I try my own account then it doesn't werk,very strange.I emailed the support and they have tried telling me that because there has been a lot of phising going on on facebook accounts then facebook have started banning random ips so I asked them then how *** I can log into my brothers account from my phone! I actually think they have no idea. Pisses me of specially when it was werking well yesterday mornin and the day before. Arghh
    05-23-09 03:41 PM
    Apparently fb have blocked certain ips due to sum phishing goin on recently,I can't connect either but I can connect to the facebook test account on im+ very strange indeed
    05-23-09 04:29 PM
    Just received from IM support, don't know about beejive

Hello Matt,
    Thank you for contacting us.Sorry for this inconvenience.It is a temporary problem on our side.Our development team is working hard to solve this problem.Hopefully it will be resolved within 2 days.Best regards,Aleksander OstrovskySHAPE Support Team

05-25-09 05:46 AM
    I JUST downloaded the IM+ trial and was having this issue. Good to hear I'm not the only one.
    05-31-09 09:51 PM
    i had the same problem guys and beejive tech support was helpful and walked me through it Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    05-31-09 09:56 PM
    Beejive sorted but I prefer IM, why can't they just do what beejive are doing?!

06-01-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD