Ok if I buy a device license , and have to return my Storm 2 for some reason and they give me another Storm 2 with a different pin (of course) will that device license still work? Because it is technically the same device just another pin. Or should I just purchase a user license?
    12-16-09 09:09 AM
    Purchase the user license that way as long as you have a bb you change and don't pay.With the device it's only for the one device you and if you get another phone you'll have to pay again.Beejive is half off right now!!!
    12-16-09 09:22 AM
    Purchase the user license that way as long as you have a bb you change and don't pay.With the device it's only for the one device you and if you get another phone you'll have to pay again.Beejive is half off right now!!!
    Thanks you answered my question! Its crazy though that it's cheaper for Iphone than Blackberry. Wonder why that is ?
    12-16-09 09:26 AM
    Thanks you answered my question! Its crazy though that it's cheaper for Iphone than Blackberry. Wonder why that is ?
    of course after I purchase the user license ............beejive emails me and says I could have gotten the device license , because they make exceptions for manufacturer defects! Ain't that some ish!
    12-16-09 07:27 PM
    of course after I purchase the user license ............beejive emails me and says I could have gotten the device license , because they make exceptions for manufacturer defects! Ain't that some ish!
    Ok they say they make exceptions for manufacturer defects but is there a limit for defects.I've had a couple bb that had defects so maybe a one time defect.I'm just gonna buy the user license to be on the safe side.Cause it says device license is for that one phone and $10.00 if you need to switch beejive to another phone so i just think it's best to get the user license.By the way how do you like beejive so far.I haven't purchased it yet.
    12-17-09 06:42 AM
    That's the question of the decade...LOL!!

Probably because they have to devote more staff to overseeing the Blackberry platform than the iPhone OS. Think about how many different versions of the Blackberry OS there are and how many different screen sizes, resolutions, and input differences these devices use.....
    12-17-09 07:57 AM
    Ok they say they make exceptions for manufacturer defects but is there a limit for defects.I've had a couple bb that had defects so maybe a one time defect.I'm just gonna buy the user license to be on the safe side.Cause it says device license is for that one phone and $10.00 if you need to switch beejive to another phone so i just think it's best to get the user license.By the way how do you like beejive so far.I haven't purchased it yet.
    I love it!
    I haven't had any problems (fingers crossed) yet. I got the user license so hopefully I'm good to go!
    12-17-09 08:01 AM
    That's the question of the decade...LOL!!

Probably because they have to devote more staff to overseeing the Blackberry platform than the iPhone OS. Think about how many different versions of the Blackberry OS there are and how many different screen sizes, resolutions, and input differences these devices use.....
    That makes alot of sense!
    12-17-09 08:02 AM
    URGENT question, if I want to purchase this for my girlfriend who does not have BIS, will beejive work? She is on Sprint SERO with unlimited data, currently using "tcp hack."
    12-17-09 10:37 AM
    How many of you folks went ahead and purchased Beejive due to the sale? Did you purchase the device or user license? Are you happy with your choice?
    12-17-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD