I recently purchased BeeJive because it allowed me to chat with my Facebook buddies. Now I get an error that says "Facebook IM is currently not available, please try again later".
    Is anyone else able to log into Facebook using BeeJive? I'm able to chat fine on my PC at the moment. I hope they can resolve this issue. Hope I didn't just throw my money away purchasing the BeeJive application.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 08:17 AM
    I just started having the same problem today. It was working yesterday. Not sure what's going on.
    06-24-09 08:33 AM
    I got it working again. Just go in and edit the facebook account and re-enter the username/password. That's what worked for me.
    06-24-09 09:41 AM
    They must have corrected the issue. It's working again for now.
    06-24-09 10:32 AM
    Now it's logging into Facebook, but no online buddies show up.

06-24-09 11:43 AM
    Their beta has been out there for months - I'm hoping they have a solid release out soon otherwise IM+ is starting to look better and better...
    06-24-09 12:21 PM
    This is getting frustrating. I wonder if anyone else experience the same issue.

06-24-09 05:34 PM
    beejive . com/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1836
    06-24-09 10:26 PM
    beejive . com/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1836

Thanks for the info
    06-24-09 11:07 PM
    yeah i guess it was having server issues

We have temporarily disabled facebook chat as it was leading to some server and connection issues. We are working on finding a fix, and it will be back up as soon as we have a found a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience!

i am hoping it comes out of beta but i have im+ as well and for rite now i choose that to chat with.
    the im push is the best feature ever for saving battery life
    06-25-09 09:44 AM
    i guess it isn't the blackberry ppl that are having this prob too.

they knocked all apps FB chat off because of a lack of bandwith and server capability
    06-25-09 09:51 AM
    yeah i guess it was having server issues

We have temporarily disabled facebook chat as it was leading to some server and connection issues. We are working on finding a fix, and it will be back up as soon as we have a found a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience!

i am hoping it comes out of beta but i have im+ as well and for rite now i choose that to chat with.
    the im push is the best feature ever for saving battery life
    Is it working for IM+?
    06-25-09 01:34 PM
    Is anyone having the FB issue again? It was fine with the trial, and has worked for the last two weeks or so, now its telling me there's a problem with my user name/password combination, but I've logged into FB in 4 different places to make sure and they are all fine.

05-20-10 11:47 PM
    issue is known, and there is a temporary work-around, and beejive is working on the issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fac...orking-470391/
    05-21-10 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD