First let me say I love Beejive. However, I am thinking of asking for a refund. I have these issues repeatedly:
    1. When auto idle and I want to change status to available I have to do a battery pull to get it to work. Not holster idle. Idle from non use after so many min.
    2. Even though I see me logged on my contacts see me as logged off. I have received texts from contacts asking me to log on. At this point I have to log off and log back on.
    3. It does not show when contacts have logged off. The only way to know is to once again log off then on again. Otherwise they appear online.
    4. I cannot add contacts.

I have emailed them which takes several days for them to respond they keep telling me it is a network issue. If it is beejive is the only thing affected by it. I can do everything else on my phone when these things happen. The told me to ping server which does nothing if and when it works. I recently changed mobile network from tcp to bis since I am bis. And wifi from never to mobile network preferred. Does anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by envied; 12-23-08 at 10:42 AM.
    12-23-08 12:08 AM
    I have OS 4.3 should this matter as well?
    12-23-08 10:44 AM
    bump.......
    12-24-08 10:49 AM
    Have you updated to 1.1.1?
    12-24-08 12:25 PM
    Have you updated to 1.1.1?
    I only have 4.3 I heard the changes wont matter if you have less than 4.6 is that not true?
    12-24-08 12:28 PM
    I use to have the same problem with mine a few months back but ever since i updated my OS to 4.5 i have not had that many problems. Also another trick to checking certain things like seeing if you are on or offline is adding your self to what ever messenger you are using. Try that as well but at the end of the day i would definitely update my OS and see if that helps any.
    12-24-08 12:38 PM
    I use to have the same problem with mine a few months back but ever since i updated my OS to 4.5 i have not had that many problems. Also another trick to checking certain things like seeing if you are on or offline is adding your self to what ever messenger you are using. Try that as well but at the end of the day i would definitely update my OS and see if that helps any.
    Really--I have been avoiding upgrading to 4.5. The last time I did, it messed up my phone!
    12-24-08 12:45 PM
    Well was it an official upgrade or an unreleased upgrade?
    12-24-08 12:49 PM
    Well was it an official upgrade or an unreleased upgrade?
    It was the first official release from Verizon then they removed it and put it back on.
    12-24-08 12:51 PM
    did you do it before they removed it? or you got it when they put it back on? cause if you got the first one before they removed it then there might have been somthing wrong with that one. try it again and see what happens
    12-24-08 12:56 PM
    did you do it before they removed it? or you got it when they put it back on? cause if you got the first one before they removed it then there might have been somthing wrong with that one. try it again and see what happens
    ugggg I have been trying to avoid that. did it really solve those problems?
    12-24-08 12:58 PM
    to me it did lol
    12-24-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD