Hi, totally am loving Bebuzz since the 2. whatever upgrde came about. However my only gripe is I cannot seem to get the app to work in the off profile.
    U see the problem is, i'm such a light sleeper ( maybe coz I spend all day on Crackberry and not enough time working) and everytime my personalised LED comes on in the night it just makes my whole room seem as if a disco is taking place. The app works brilliant in all my other profiles except for the off profile. The light still flashes. Don't want to have to turn Bebuzz off everynight. Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE IM LOOSING SLEEP!!!!
    08-27-09 07:29 PM
    Third party apps generally cannot read what you have in your profile, so you're not likely to see such an app react to a change in your selected profile. Your best bet is to tell the authors of that app to provide a "quick disable" feature. My suggestion would be to stick your phone in a drawer.
    08-27-09 07:59 PM
    Lol. I've tried that but then I'm scared the phone overheat! Plusi can't charge it that way. But thanks for the knowledge.
    08-27-09 08:27 PM
    Moving to 3rd Party App
    08-27-09 10:55 PM
    What about putting it in "Bedside Mode" at night? (Does the 8900 have that?) I don't get any notifications overnight when I have that enabled on my phone.
    08-27-09 11:07 PM
    You need to set the schedule so it does not show during certain hours. I have it set to stop and start at different times S-TH and F-Sat/
    08-27-09 11:20 PM
    I just lay mine face down and don't see the flashing light.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 11:39 AM
    You need to set the schedule so it does not show during certain hours. I have it set to stop and start at different times S-TH and F-Sat/
    Thanks for that I think that's the only option I have. Cheers. Just wish the vendors of the 3rd party app would take note!!
    Infact its inspired me right now to write an email to the vendors and make the app compatible with all profiles!!

08-28-09 12:51 PM
    I just lay mine face down and don't see the flashing light.

My bedside tables are all glass so u still see all the lights!!

08-28-09 12:53 PM
    Thanks for that I think that's the only option I have. Cheers. Just wish the vendors of the 3rd party app would take note!!
    Infact its inspired me right now to write an email to the vendors and make the app compatible with all profiles!!

Setting the schedule works with all profiles, I never have a problem with late night blinking. I also created a profile I called bedtime that I still get all messages etc but it only rings. I do not have a house phone and felt for emergencies that was necessary. Do it once and you do not have to change it.
    08-28-09 08:16 PM
    What about putting it in "Bedside Mode" at night? (Does the 8900 have that?) I don't get any notifications overnight when I have that enabled on my phone.
    If you put your phone in bedside mode, it disables LED so that may work for you. Just remember to take it out of bedside mode in the morning
    08-28-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD