This morning I received a message that read, BeBuzz Version 2.2.11 (I'm running 2.1.22) now available.

The message took me to BlackBerry App World where I clicked "upgrade" and the program told me the upgrade was not available for download from App World. (I clicked "run" just to see what would happen, and it brought up a message that said "reminders cleared" and nothing else.)

I am a fairly new BlackBerry user, but have not run into this before. I do own this app, meaning it's the full version, not the trial. I went to bellshare's Web site with no luck finding anything about an upgrade. And I did search these forums before posting this thread, but I may have missed something.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe someone who has this app and received this notice? Thanks in advance!

(I had some nice screenshots for this post, but since I'm a new forum member, I can't post images or links until I reach 10 posts, as you may know.)
    03-24-10 07:55 AM
    It seems like App World lately has been putting out the messages that upgrades are available before they are available. It happened to me once (for a free app; I don't buy from App World) and I have read other complaints like yours. My suggestion is to try later today. Many people buy from here or MobiHand. There are several advantages; one of them is that upgrades are available as soon as the developer releases them!
    03-24-10 08:54 AM
    v2.2.11 has been out for approx 9 days now...

You can always dl the latest version directly from their website :
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

PS - the OPs post is one reason I never install AppWorld (which is bloated, inaccurate and dysfunctional)
    03-24-10 09:01 AM
    It seems like App World lately has been putting out the messages that upgrades are available before they are available. It happened to me once (for a free app; I don't buy from App World) and I have read other complaints like yours. My suggestion is to try later today. Many people buy from here or MobiHand. There are several advantages; one of them is that upgrades are available as soon as the developer releases them!
    Thank you for the reply!

v2.2.11 has been out for approx 9 days now...

You can always dl the latest version directly from their website :

PS - the OPs post is one reason I never install AppWorld (which is bloated, inaccurate and dysfunctional)
    I didn't even think of downloading that one and then entering the registration code I received when I first purchased the app.

Thank you for your reply. I'm considering dropping AppWorld, too. I've read some things about it before, and this just makes me more inclined to uninstall.
    03-24-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD