I'm not 100% sure this is FULL BeBuzz, but it looks like us Sprint users may have scored BIG on this one!

Free BeBuzz Sprint Promo - Download BeBuzz Sprint Promo - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Thanks to Danny of OSBB for pointing this out!
    07-14-11 10:41 PM
    Thanks for posting SCrid and thanks for letting us know Danny.
    07-14-11 10:48 PM
    Ya welcome; lol. For all of those wondering about which version this is. It's version 4.0.81 which is newer than the public beta version 4.0.80 available to download from bellshare's forum.
    07-14-11 10:49 PM
    can anybody download it and/or give me an OTA download please?
    Last edited by pool__13; 07-15-11 at 03:35 PM.
    07-15-11 03:30 PM
    No. That's called piracy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 03:31 PM

And through a private message? please
    07-15-11 03:52 PM
    And through a private message? please
    Switch to Sprint otherwise you're S.O.L.
    07-15-11 04:58 PM
    Totally awesome thanks. Seems to be the full version with unlimited number of contacts and customized LEDs. Yay!

07-15-11 06:19 PM
    Just wanted to officially confirm this. We are currently running a promotion with Sprint.

Sprint customers can get the full version of BeBuzz 4 for free on AppWorld. Search for "BeBuzz Sprint Promo". Available for a limited time only, while quantities last!
    07-15-11 06:22 PM
    Just wanted to officially confirm this. We are currently running a promotion with Sprint.

Sprint customers can get the full version of BeBuzz 4 for free on AppWorld. Search for "BeBuzz Sprint Promo". Available for a limited time only, while quantities last!

I saw that the version is newer than the latest public beta. I've already purchased this app a while ago from the crackberry appstore then ran the public beta. I downloaded this version for the sake of having a newer version. Thanks!

Sent from my Bold 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-15-11 08:37 PM

Fine line to walk with that considering it is free...
    07-16-11 02:16 AM
    Replaced my LED Control app with this last night, and happy to say it has been a fully functional version. BeBuzz and Bellshare FTW!

Also a thanks for making us aware that it was available!

07-16-11 03:55 AM
    Fine line to walk with that considering it is free...
    Not at all. A free promotion by a carrier for it's customers is obviously not intended to be a few give away for everyone. Anyone trying to obtain software that they are required to pay to obtain without paying it is attempting to commit piracy.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-17-11 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD