I have always had a hard time setting this app up on my BlackBerries. I'm completely lost AGAIN and hope I can get help, p l e a s e!

I'm using version 3.2.18 and I don't want to upgrade to the newer version b/c BeBuzz has POOR customer support and I refuse to give them any more of my money. I haven't been able to get them to respond to any of my numerous requests for over a month. Horrible, horrible, horrible customer support!

By the way, their website says it's very important to set the Repeat Notifications to None. This option doesn't even exist and hasn't existed for a while. Why can't they update their instructions so they don't further confuse people?

So I think the rule of thumb for BeBuzz to work is set the NATIVE BlackBerry profiles (for LED, Vibration, etc.) to OFF, right? Then I need to setup the LED in "Other" to get BeBuzz to take over, right? So to start, I want to setup my alert for the Calendar first. So here's where I'm at...

I press the sound icon (in the upper left corner), then select...
    "Change Sounds and Alerts">"Sounds for Selected Profile">"Events - Reminders">"Calendar"

...so what should each option be set to, Silent and Off?
    -Volume (if this is set then what should "Play sound" be set to?)
    -LED
    -Vibration
    -Notify

Next, what settings do I need to set for "Other Application - Notifies"? I'm assuming I turn all these to ON. But if I do, nothing works and I've tried just about EVERY combination I can think of between the Native settings and BeBuzz ("Other") settings.

I am V E R Y frustrated over this app and even more frustrated with their lack of support. Arrrrrg!

By the way, here is the email I did receive from BerryBuzz after a couple of weeks, which didn't help me at all and closed my case I opened, so they basically didn't do ANYTHING...

I apologize for the delay as we had to upgrade our ticketing system due to issues with lost tickets. In the midst of which we had a server crash and were stuck manually inputting databases which took a couple of weeks.

Please pardon the time of reply, has your issue been resolved?

If not please read more below:

We are sorry you are having trouble. Please thoroughly check out the new BeBuzz 4 how to here:

www.bellshare.com • View topic - BeBuzz 4 How-To

If you have any other questions feel free to post them in the forum, as this venue is designed for activation support. We try to leave the troubleshooting to those awesome forum mods, who know the apps better, and monitor the forums.

Thanks for being a Bellshare customer!

Kind regards,
    Jeremy - Bellshare Support Team

For general questions please visit the Bellshare Forums at www.bellshare.com • Index page

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: ************
    Department: Bellshare BlackBerry Apps Customer Service
    Type: Issue
    Priority: High

Support Center: Bellshare GmbH - Powered by Kayako Resolve Help Desk Software?
    10-01-11 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD