Hello,

I have a couple of BeBuzz questions i cant seem to get answers too anywhere else. So I figured id ask the experts. I tried their forum but for some reason couldn't successfully register to post anything.

I have 2 questions:

I have a 9810 running 7.1.0.569. Do i have to install the version for 7.1? for some reason when i purchased the app through mobihand i ended up with the version for 6.0. Is there any differences with either version? Is it more advantageous for me to install the version for 7.1?

My other thing is I'm a Hookt messenger user. Is there plans to add support for it? Can there also be individual contact notifications like with BBM? I have more Hookt contacts than BBM contacts because of the cross platform availability. Individual contacts for Hookt Would be AWESOME!

I LOVE BeBuzz! Its one of my favorite app because if im in the middle of something I can just look over at what colors are blinking and see what going on without even picking up my phone. Its AMAZING!

Thanx,
    R.
    07-30-12 12:29 PM
    You need to download the version for 7.1. If I were you I would go to the Bellshare site and try the new beta CORE version (it's free). It uses less memory and has an energy saving feature. I'm using it and so far it's working great. I know there were issues with Hookt but I'm not sure if things ever got worked out. You can check the site - I've seen a list of apps that work with BeBuzz. Good luck!
    07-30-12 01:03 PM
    I'm still ahving issues with Hookt when it comes to clearing the notifications. Simply put, once you get a message in Hookt, BeBuzz will start notifying you and won;t stop even after yo have read all the messages. The only way I have found to stop them is by opening BeBuzz to clear all notifications.

I haven't tried BeBuzz Core yet. Maybe it doesn't have this problem.
    07-30-12 02:13 PM
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but Advanc OS and LED is a way better alternative. Has over 30 features (device optimizer) and it is small as well, only 285kb.

Oh, it's also FREE
    07-30-12 02:43 PM
    Hello,

I have a couple of BeBuzz questions i cant seem to get answers too anywhere else. So I figured id ask the experts. I tried their forum but for some reason couldn't successfully register to post anything.

I have 2 questions:

I have a 9810 running 7.1.0.569. Do i have to install the version for 7.1? for some reason when i purchased the app through mobihand i ended up with the version for 6.0. Is there any differences with either version? Is it more advantageous for me to install the version for 7.1?

My other thing is I'm a Hookt messenger user. Is there plans to add support for it? Can there also be individual contact notifications like with BBM? I have more Hookt contacts than BBM contacts because of the cross platform availability. Individual contacts for Hookt Would be AWESOME!

I LOVE BeBuzz! Its one of my favorite app because if im in the middle of something I can just look over at what colors are blinking and see what going on without even picking up my phone. Its AMAZING!

Thanx,
    R.
    I would definitely recommend getting the version for OS 7.1. You can download straight from our website at Bellshare - BerryBuzz and activate using your license key from AppWorld.

We are currently looking into the Hookt issue. I would recommend the Core version if you want to make sure you get any fixes or features first.
    07-30-12 10:34 PM
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but Advanc OS and LED is a way better alternative. Has over 30 features (device optimizer) and it is small as well, only 285kb.

Oh, it's also FREE
    I used to run this app. Noticed a lot of battery drain. Not sure if that has been addressed or not yet. Some of us are hardcore BeBuzz users, and will always be. I think that the money is well spent on this app. I like the layout, the functions, ease of use, etc.
    07-31-12 10:17 AM
    I haven't tried BeBuzz Core yet. Maybe it doesn't have this problem.
    BeBuzz Core v5.0.75 still does, with Hookt 1.8.0 (beta).
    rfig likes this.
    07-31-12 11:42 AM
    I've been running Core for a few days and it's working great. Not draining my battery like it used to. Also love the look of the toast pop-up. Very nice.
    07-31-12 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD