Is there anyway to set the # of times the phone vibrates anywhere? I have the length of time set for each profile, but the phone will only vibrate once on any of those different time lengths. I'd like the shorter length times to vibrate more than once. It has changed from V3 to V4.

I am running a 9700 with 6.0.0.448. I like this app, but want more than a 1 time vibrate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 07:37 PM
    I use BeBuzz with SmartAlerts. SmartAlerts adds new notifications to each profile, and I set varying numbers of vibrations there.
    03-03-11 03:51 AM
    Have you tried setting the vibration count in your Native/BeBuzz profiles?

Go into the native profile for the alert you want to set and underneath "Tactile Alerts" you set the vibration to custom, then the length/duration of your choice, and the option to have it ring 1/2/3/5/10 times. You can also set it to vibrate while within a holster or not and even set it up to vibrate simultaneously with the ringtone. You do this with the native profile as well as the BeBuzz profile under "other". They look identical but the BeBuzz profile entries will say (BeBuzz reminder).

Hope this helps.
    03-03-11 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD