Anyone else noticing this app doesn't seem to work right with the new os 7? My led's aren't flashing like they should example when I get a bbm instead of white which I have it set to I get red + white

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 06:58 PM
    you prob didn't turn off the reg phone notifications

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-4-how-592890/

go to change sounds and alerts on your BB and make sure that you change the LED alert to OFF
    Last edited by Habs_fan; 08-27-11 at 07:09 PM.
    08-27-11 07:04 PM
    Gonna try that. Thanks

08-27-11 08:04 PM
    yea, the native LED is blinking before the custom LED. turn them off for everything and your all set
    08-27-11 10:09 PM
    Thanks guys it worked like a charm. I never had to do this on previous phones haha

08-28-11 06:55 PM
    ***EDIT***
    Is this trouble b/c I'm using version 3.2.18 on the 9810 OS7? I haven't upgraded to 4.0.85. Maybe that's why I'm racking my head against the wall???

Okay, it's late and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my LED's to work properly on my 9810. I copied the settings from my Bold 9700 at first and it wasn't working, then I turned off all LED's in my 9810 Sound Profiles and I've tried just about every combination after that (on/off, bb profile, message, etc.) and now I'm thoroughly confused.

If I turnn OFFthe LED in the "Message - Notifiers" and send an email...I only get red flashing LED. If I turn this ON I get nothing.

I know it wasn't this hard when i set up my 9700 but I'm exhausted setting this phone up with everything else.

There should be an app to get your new phone to work like your old phone - lol! Please help. I'm sure it's the most obvious thing but I can't see straight right now.

P.S. I'm not seeing "Repeat notification/LED" anywhere in my BlackBerry profiles and I'm suppose to set this to "None"? I only have an Off and On.
    Last edited by Nickerz_BB; 09-07-11 at 03:01 AM.
    09-07-11 02:35 AM
    ***EDIT***
    Is this trouble b/c I'm using version 3.2.18 on the 9810 OS7? I haven't upgraded to 4.0.85. Maybe that's why I'm racking my head against the wall???

Okay, it's late and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my LED's to work properly on my 9810. I copied the settings from my Bold 9700 at first and it wasn't working, then I turned off all LED's in my 9810 Sound Profiles and I've tried just about every combination after that (on/off, bb profile, message, etc.) and now I'm thoroughly confused.

If I turnn OFFthe LED in the "Message - Notifiers" and send an email...I only get red flashing LED. If I turn this ON I get nothing.

I know it wasn't this hard when i set up my 9700 but I'm exhausted setting this phone up with everything else.

There should be an app to get your new phone to work like your old phone - lol! Please help. I'm sure it's the most obvious thing but I can't see straight right now.

P.S. I'm not seeing "Repeat notification/LED" anywhere in my BlackBerry profiles and I'm suppose to set this to "None"? I only have an Off and On.
    Same problem here, can anyone help???
    11-29-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD