I love BeBuzz which worked flawlessly (as BerryBuzz) on my Bold 9000 for a couple of years, but ever since I have had my 9900, I have been getting some glitches.

What happens is that emails fire up the LED and 'Toast' alert (brilliant) immediately upon receipt from the server. So far so good. But if I don't open the mail within a couple of minutes or so, not only does the LED stop flashing but the standard Blackberty envelope mail symbol disappears as well. The mails are all there, just the notifiers become absent.

I have configured BeBuzz as much as I can and checked that I haven't set the notifying LEDs to off after a set period. Any ideas?
    09-26-11 12:12 PM
    Did you update your version of BeBuzz when you device-switched, or just transfer it over?

Even though the version number might be the same, there are often variants of an app for different devices / screen resolutions / OS's / etc.

On Bellshare's own website, you can register your new PIN for an up-to-date Activation Code, as they are PIN-specific.

Then you should delete BeBuzz, reboot your device, and re-download the app.

Before deleting, ensure you back up your settings. Open BeBuzz, click your MENU key and select Options, scroll down to Backup/Restore. Select Backup Settings to create a new Backup to your media card.
    Once you re-DL the app, return there and select Restore Settings.
    09-26-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD