Hi there,
    my Bebuzz missed alert led flash isn't working, but when someone calls me it works perfectly fine.
    Am I doing anything wrong?
    thanks for your help!
    04-22-10 07:29 PM
    Free or paid version?

Have you gone into your Sounds/Profiles and checked the settings for the BeBuzz Missed Call Reminder item ?
    04-22-10 07:31 PM
    Also, the only way to get your Missed Calls alert to vibrate is through Sounds/Profiles. For some reason, it's not part of BerryBuzz.
    04-23-10 07:43 AM
    Hi there,
    my Bebuzz missed alert led flash isn't working, but when someone calls me it works perfectly fine.
    Am I doing anything wrong?
    thanks for your help!
    What version of BeBuzz(BerryBuzz) are you using , I am using the paid 3.0.59 ver. of berrybuzz for OS 4.5.0.138 on my vzw 8330 blackberry curve.

Should just go in to options icon on phone then >BeBuzz>locate phone tab(+)>expand out the section and see where it shows "incoming calls,"miss calls",and "call connect/disconnect".
    Under "miss calls" select the color LED you want ( and select a second color if you want it stacked and using newest version but not a disco blinking led), you dont have to set the reminders here in this section unless you are using them ( I dont use reminders ). Is that what you did?

My miss call LED works like this I just tested it again to be sure , normal disco(flashing) when receiving a call,,,, and disco sos (flashing)when I missed that call
    Last edited by DavidNC; 04-23-10 at 08:29 AM.
    04-23-10 08:23 AM
    I am using the free version. I dowloaded the same app for my brother's and his works perfectly fine, and all thes ettings are the same? :s
    04-24-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD