Hello, I hope your having a merry christmas but if I can't figure this out I might not have one (not really). Today I go to edit by colors because I get two of them confused and then it stops working. Every other part og the app works, its just the LED (the main reason anybody buys the app) that doesn't work. When you go try all it doesn't do anything. Everything else works. If you turn vibrate on it works but the LED doesn't work. I have no clue what is wrong.

I have verson 4.0.85 on my 9900

I'd appreatiate any help I can get because the even the defult doesn't work.
    12-25-11 02:30 AM
    Bump.

Nobody has a idea what's causing this?
    12-29-11 10:25 PM
    Does the LED work at all? I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling. Be sure to backup your settings. This is of course assuming you've already done a reset .
    12-29-11 11:03 PM
    Hello, I hope your having a merry christmas but if I can't figure this out I might not have one (not really). Today I go to edit by colors because I get two of them confused and then it stops working. Every other part og the app works, its just the LED (the main reason anybody buys the app) that doesn't work. When you go try all it doesn't do anything. Everything else works. If you turn vibrate on it works but the LED doesn't work. I have no clue what is wrong.

I have verson 4.0.85 on my 9900

I'd appreatiate any help I can get because the even the defult doesn't work.
    Happened to me as well shortly after loading it onto my Torch 2. It worked just fine for weeks, then absolutely stopped working. I tried battery pulls, uninstalls/reinstalls, nothing worked. Tech support was very slow to respond and never provided a solution. I gave up and found another app that works much better. I hope you had more success than I did, I really like customizing the LED colors.
    12-30-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD