Has anyone had issues trying to download BeBuzz on your 9810? App world will not allow me to download it although it says its available. The only other method I've found is to repurchase it whick I don't want to do.

Any help would be great!

Thanks my fellow crackberry friends!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 02:14 PM
    I have it working just fine on my phone. I purchased through the CB App store and all I did was login there and redownload the app and entered my license key.

The other thing you can try is check My World when you select app world and check under your uninstalled apps, and you should be able to reinstall it that way. Not sure if it'll work or not but it's worth a try.

Hope that helps.
    08-23-11 02:39 PM
    Tried that, made sure it wasn't already installed too. I am stumped
    08-23-11 06:14 PM
    I too couldn't get it to reinstall through app world. I went to the Bellshare website and downloaded it from there. Entered my license key and am now good to go.

08-23-11 06:20 PM
    Did you contact CS? Could be a PIN issue? I have gotten a vast majority of my apps from this site on ShopCB. All you have to do is log into your account and change the PIN. It is usually a day turnaround for Mobihand to change it and get new license codes.
    08-23-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD