I have been a BeBuzz/BerryBuzz user for as long as I can remember - at least 3 years, maybe 4? And I did updated my OS to 6.0 last night, and my BeBuzz went all screwy on me, and my crunchSMS would just brick. So I just updated my crunchSMS and it works fine.

When I went to check on my BeBuzz settings, I saw there was an update (I had version 4 something). So I downloaded an update from the Bellshare site (without being asked to pay), and it all seemed good. When I tried to add contacts, about 75% of them were missing from the contact list (husband, kids, mom - you know, the important ones I want to add).

Is there any way to tell BeBuzz which email addressses (I have 4) to "associate with"?

I have rebooted multiple times and deleted BeBuzz, and tried to purchase it. Every time I scan the barcode, it takes me to the correct page, I click $2.99 to buy it, I click purchase, and then I get an internal error.

Is there no other way to purchase an app except by scanning the barcode? I am NOT going to pay $5.99 for it on the Bellshare site.

I am getting so frustrated - I MISS my LED colors and alerts.

Thanks for any help!
    09-18-12 11:04 PM
    What fantastic customer service! I have already heard from BellShare, and they have fixed all of my BeBuzz issues. Now, if they could only do something about the leak in the roof....

Whew!
    09-18-12 11:54 PM
    Bebuzz was my first app for led notifications, i got it since my first. Blackberry. When i got os7 i unnistalled it. Cause they put a new version for 5.99 just for BBM. Now they are making a sale. The app just cost 2.5€, but i cant install it. When i open appworld it says "free update available" and i click "update" and it shows the progress bar installing it, the phone ask for restart at the end.after this, i open appworld again, and: surprise: the "update" message still there. It didnt installed anything.
    Another thing i didnt like was: i installed my paid version, and the blackberry battery device analizer stoped the bebuzz app.
    So... This app drain the battery very fast? I dont know if i should insist installing the new (paid) version, or change to other led app. I like bebuzz...

EDIT: I installed THE CORE VERSION on my phone and now i dont have anymore the blackberry device analyser saying anything.
    BEBUZZ BACK TO MY PHONE my favourite app since my first BlackBerry
    Last edited by sgpika; 10-16-12 at 06:05 AM.
    09-19-12 12:11 PM
    I like Advanced OS LED
    AbuYazeedUK and Legal Eagle like this.
    09-19-12 08:32 PM
    Bebuzz was my first app for led notifications, i got it since my first. Blackberry. When i got os7 i unnistalled it. Cause they put a new version for 5.99 just for BBM. Now they are making a sale. The app just cost 2.5€, but i cant install it. When i open appworld it says "free update available" and i click "update" and it shows the progress bar installing it, the phone ask for restart at the end.after this, i open appworld again, and: surprise: the "update" message still there. It didnt installed anything.
    Another thing i didnt like was: i installed my paid version, and the blackberry battery device analizer stoped the bebuzz app.
    So... This app drain the battery very fast? I dont know if i should insist installing the new (paid) version, or change to other led app. I like bebuzz...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Some bellshare developer helped me
    im on bebuzz again.
    the last version doesnt eat my battery. And my BlackBerry Messenger got led notifications now.
    wo-o!!! back to my favorite APP LED

Buy BeBuzz - LED Lights for Apps and Contacts - MEGASALE - Download BeBuzz - LED Lights for Apps and Contacts - MEGASALE - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Edit again: bebuzz closed by blackberry resource monitor!

I really love bebuzz but it just doesnt fit my blackberry...

EDIT: I installed THE CORE VERSION on my phone and now i dont have anymore the blackberry device analyser saying anything.
    BEBUZZ BACK TO MY PHONE my favourite app since my first BlackBerry
    Last edited by sgpika; 10-16-12 at 06:05 AM.
    09-20-12 12:22 PM
    I have been a BeBuzz/BerryBuzz user for as long as I can remember - at least 3 years, maybe 4? And I did updated my OS to 6.0 last night, and my BeBuzz went all screwy on me, and my crunchSMS would just brick. So I just updated my crunchSMS and it works fine.

When I went to check on my BeBuzz settings, I saw there was an update (I had version 4 something). So I downloaded an update from the Bellshare site (without being asked to pay), and it all seemed good. When I tried to add contacts, about 75% of them were missing from the contact list (husband, kids, mom - you know, the important ones I want to add).

Is there any way to tell BeBuzz which email addressses (I have 4) to "associate with"?

I have rebooted multiple times and deleted BeBuzz, and tried to purchase it. Every time I scan the barcode, it takes me to the correct page, I click $2.99 to buy it, I click purchase, and then I get an internal error.

Is there no other way to purchase an app except by scanning the barcode? I am NOT going to pay $5.99 for it on the Bellshare site.

I am getting so frustrated - I MISS my LED colors and alerts.

Thanks for any help!
    Ditch it and download Advance OS instead.

The developer Sultan personally responds to posts from users here on CB usually within a matter of minutes.

And it's FREE.
    09-20-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD