I've been trying to download the free version of BerryBuzz ( BeBuzz ), an application to change the LED color, but I could not find the OTA download link.

I'm trying to download this >> BlackBerry App World - BeBuzz Free - LED Colors and Audible Reminders

Did some searching and it turned out that I have to download ( app world ) . . I tried to, but it said that my phone system doesn't meet the application requirements

so is there a way to download it for free without '' app world '' ?

thanx
    05-01-10 04:07 PM
    go to Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps and download it from there.
    05-01-10 04:33 PM
    go to Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps and download it from there.
    Thanx for the reply but I wanted the free one which is called ( BeBuzz )

Do you have the link to it ?
    05-01-10 05:17 PM
    This worked for me...its the OTA for the free version....and I have it on my bb for a few months now.
    It will appear to start out like the trial but then gives you the option of free version or trial. There is also a button that you can click once its on your bb, if at any time you want to buy the paid version. Just so you are aware the free version only gives you the ability to change the led for incoming calls...not for alerts....but disco is awesome !!!

***update"***
    That link no longer works....sorry
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 05-02-10 at 06:33 PM.
    05-01-10 06:53 PM
    This worked for me...its the OTA for the free version....and I have it on my bb for a few months now.
    It will appear to start out like the trial but then gives you the option of free version or trial. There is also a button that you can click once its on your bb, if at any time you want to buy the paid version. Just so you are aware the free version only gives you the ability to change the led for incoming calls...not for alerts....but disco is awesome !!!

http://a.bber.info/ota/bebuzz/bb.jad

Thanx . . . I'll download it now

Edit:
    it says '' Download Failed ! ''
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 05-02-10 at 06:30 AM.
    05-02-10 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD