help, i downloaded the BeBuzz Free application and it didnt work? It supposed to change ur Led different
    Colors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 12:39 PM
    have you set the permissions and selected the colours?
    02-27-10 12:43 PM
    In the past, when I've downloaded things that didn't work, it was usually because it wasn't compatible for my OS or I downloaded the wrong one.

02-27-10 03:23 PM
    help, i downloaded the BeBuzz Free application and it didnt work? It supposed to change ur Led different
    Colors?

Did you do a restart? Also, did you look under profiles and select the color you wanted? I'm not that familiar with the free version as I understand it is limited in what it will do. I have the paid version and it is outstanding in my opinion.
    02-27-10 04:51 PM
    I downloaded the free version, then i restarted my phone. When i go to the application, it says i will find BeBuzz free on my blackberry options screen, so i go to that and then i dont know what to do. There isn't an option for BeBUzz on the option screen, so I'm not sure what to do next.
    03-01-10 02:00 PM
    I downloaded the free version, then i restarted my phone. When i go to the application, it says i will find BeBuzz free on my blackberry options screen, so i go to that and then i dont know what to do. There isn't an option for BeBUzz on the option screen, so I'm not sure what to do next.
    Go to profiles, advanced, and select the active profile. There is where you should see the settings under phone and messages, though I believe you are limited to only two settings with the free version.
    03-02-10 08:03 PM
    Anyone has issues setting the reminder alert frequency? No matter what I set it to, the light seems to blink about 1/sec. I want it to be at about 1/30 seconds or something like that.

thanks
    03-02-10 08:57 PM
    bebuzz free is useless. have to purchase the real bebuzz to feel the bling.
    03-02-10 10:43 PM
    To actually get the colored LED's to work you have to set the LED notification to off in your profile settings. I bought the full version and love it, now I can tell what kind of message I received just by looking at what color is blinking.
    03-02-10 11:23 PM
    To actually get the colored LED's to work you have to set the LED notification to off in your profile settings. I bought the full version and love it, now I can tell what kind of message I received just by looking at what color is blinking.
    I agree 100%. I can have it on silent on my desk at work and just glance down to see what the situation is. When it was all red, all the time it was impossible and I was constantly pulling it out of the case to see what was up. Now, if its teal or green I check then, if its purple, dark blue, yellow, or orange I know it can wait until later. Heh.

And of course it rings in disco - just to be obnoxious.
    03-02-10 11:36 PM
    I agree 100%. I can have it on silent on my desk at work and just glance down to see what the situation is. When it was all red, all the time it was impossible and I was constantly pulling it out of the case to see what was up. Now, if its teal or green I check then, if its purple, dark blue, yellow, or orange I know it can wait until later. Heh.

And of course it rings in disco - just to be obnoxious.
    lol I have the disco as well for a call. It was such a pain when everything was blinking red. Colored LED's definitely make it easier to see what you just received.
    03-02-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD