New BeBuzz Core build online! See first post for change log.
    07-28-12 10:47 PM
    CPU usage is way down...Holding for the past ten minutes at 0%...Energy Save setting persists through saves...
    This build is looking more like what BBZ should be! Great UI, light(er) on resources, working beautifully so far...
    07-29-12 05:55 AM
    CPU usage is way down...Holding for the past ten minutes at 0%...Energy Save setting persists through saves...
    This build is looking more like what BBZ should be! Great UI, light(er) on resources, working beautifully so far...
    Can you update us again when you've used it longer? Really miss BeBuzz but not the battery drain.
    07-29-12 10:33 AM
    Can you update us again when you've used it longer? Really miss BeBuzz but not the battery drain.
    Have you tired Advance OS and LED instead ?

Definately does not set off ARM
    07-29-12 11:06 AM
    Have you tired Advance OS and LED instead ?

Definately does not set off ARM
    No I haven't yet because there is so much included in it that I wouldn't use. All I want to do is set colored leds. I realize it doesn't use a lot of memory but it seems like a lot for what I need in function. That said, I might wind up there anyway.

I finally went ahead and downloaded Core and even with energy saving mode turned on, I'm still seeing CPU usage between 1 & 3% when nothing is going. I realize it will have to run in the background at times, but it very seldom sits at 0%. Gonna see how things go when I turn all notifications off for the night. If my battery is back down to 80% in the morning, I'm probably going to disable it for now...which will make me very sad.
    07-29-12 03:26 PM
    No I haven't yet because there is so much included in it that I wouldn't use. All I want to do is set colored leds. I realize it doesn't use a lot of memory but it seems like a lot for what I need in function. That said, I might wind up there anyway.
    Thats what I thought when I first loaded it up but I have just found it addictive and now use many more of the functions that I had never considered !!!
    07-30-12 03:52 AM

I finally went ahead and downloaded Core and even with energy saving mode turned on, I'm still seeing CPU usage between 1 & 3% when nothing is going. I realize it will have to run in the background at times, but it very seldom sits at 0%. Gonna see how things go when I turn all notifications off for the night. If my battery is back down to 80% in the morning, I'm probably going to disable it for now...which will make me very sad.
    Just wanted to update. Went to bed with a full battery and got up this morning and it was still at 94% which is pretty much what I get without BeBuzz so I'm very pleased.
    07-30-12 08:47 AM
    Dloaded v5.81 on monday on my 9790 and all was well no arm shut downs. but now I'm not getting led notifications. I changed to "legacy", changed evergy saving mode on and off, rebooted multiple times and still can't get my led's to work.
    08-01-12 03:57 PM
    Dloaded v5.81 on monday on my 9790 and all was well no arm shut downs. but now I'm not getting led notifications. I changed to "legacy", changed evergy saving mode on and off, rebooted multiple times and still can't get my led's to work.
    None at all? Did you download the full or Core version? I had to change from "legacy" to "full" to get bbm to blink in anything but red (which I didn't have to do in past versions but it's all good). Hopefully the dev will jump in and figure this out cuz mine's working better than ever on my 9930. Absolutely loving BeBuzz Core.
    08-01-12 04:11 PM
    None at all? Did you download the full or Core version? I had to change from "legacy" to "full" to get bbm to blink in anything but red (which I didn't have to do in past versions but it's all good). Hopefully the dev will jump in and figure this out cuz mine's working better than ever on my 9930. Absolutely loving BeBuzz Core.
    Its the "core" version I just removed and reinstalled but still nothing.
    08-01-12 07:38 PM
    Downloaded .81 (Core) from Bellshare website today. Was running .65 perfectly.

1.) Options->General Settings->Clear LED->Trackpad/Keyboard Activity. Works intermittently. Have to go into actual app to stop the blinking. Haven't had time to play around with it too much today, but seems like it is when I have the phone locked. I unlock the phone hit the trackpad/keboard and the led is still blinking. I have to go into each individual app to get the led to turn off. When I am using the phone and a message comes in, led goes on and I can turn it off with the trackpad/keyboard.

2.) Apps->Other Applications. Could not open to "edit" saved (restored) settings for BB Travel, BB Travel Plans, BB Travel Reminders. Newly added apps added are editable.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, battery pulls does not solve these two issues.

9930 Bold on VZW, OS 7.1.0.342 (1149)

-SW
    08-01-12 11:52 PM
    Downloaded .81 (Core) from Bellshare website today. Was running .65 perfectly.

1.) Options->General Settings->Clear LED->Trackpad/Keyboard Activity. Works intermittently. Have to go into actual app to stop the blinking. Haven't had time to play around with it too much today, but seems like it is when I have the phone locked. I unlock the phone hit the trackpad/keboard and the led is still blinking. I have to go into each individual app to get the led to turn off. When I am using the phone and a message comes in, led goes on and I can turn it off with the trackpad/keyboard.
    Please try the following. After unlocking the phone, wait one or two seconds, then use the trackpad or keyboard. Does this reliable stop the LED flashing?

2.) Apps->Other Applications. Could not open to "edit" saved (restored) settings for BB Travel, BB Travel Plans, BB Travel Reminders. Newly added apps added are editable.
    Fixed in latest version.
    stormin_suzie likes this.
    08-03-12 01:37 AM
    A new version is available. See first post for change log.
    08-03-12 02:05 AM
    Downloaded the latest version but unfortuntely it does not work at all.. Not for bbm, mail, facebook and so on.. Any ideas? Only get the red light.. 9360 on .523

PS.. Ah great.. now the full version does NOT work anymore too..
    Last edited by steiale; 08-03-12 at 03:55 AM.
    08-03-12 03:23 AM
    A new version is available. See first post for change log.
    New version and still no fix for the Hookt issue??
    08-03-12 10:11 AM
    New version and still no fix for the Hookt issue??
    We are still working on that one.
    08-03-12 12:54 PM
    Another version is online. This might fix the Hookt issue.
    08-03-12 06:37 PM
    Another version is online. This might fix the Hookt issue.
    I tried BeBuzz Core (5.0.83) with Hookt 1.8.0 last night, still the same issue for me.

Did you get my debug screenshots that I emailed?
    08-04-12 10:40 AM
    I tried BeBuzz Core (5.0.83) with Hookt 1.8.0 last night, still the same issue for me.

Did you get my debug screenshots that I emailed?
    Yes, I got them. Thanks.

Can you send me another screenshot of what is happening now?
    08-04-12 04:13 PM
    We have another version with a Hookt 1.7 fix online.
    08-05-12 01:19 PM
    We have another version with a Hookt 1.7 fix online.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try and report later.
    08-07-12 07:53 AM
    Thanks. I'll give it a try and report later.
    I installed the new BB Core .84 and I'm using Hookt 1.7.4.

I just got a Hookt message and the notification cleared upon reading it, but it appeared again not a minute later. I had to open BB Core to clear the notification.

Pfluger, could you please take another look into this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by rfig; 08-08-12 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Wrong BB Core version. Thanks, Klotar!!
    08-07-12 09:38 AM
    I am using BeBuzz Core 5.0.84 (I don't see a .85) and Hookt 1.8.0 (beta) and I still have the same issue as rfig.

At the expense of being bold, possibly you could install Hookt on a couple devices and test messages back and forth? No insult intended and not suggesting this be done for testing every IM app to be supported by BeBuzz -- but since this one is a head scratcher, it might be worth a try to nail it down. Something changed after Hookt 1.6 (so not a BeBuzz-caused problem) which works fine with BeBuzz, so we certainly do appreciate your efforts.

Regards,
    rfig likes this.
    08-07-12 06:35 PM
    joining the beta now Henrik, i know I am late but better later then never right?
    08-08-12 02:19 AM
    Hi there,

I'm still really annoyed by the problem with Hookt. Is there any fix coming soon, pfluger??

Thanks!!
    08-13-12 07:24 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD