Which one is better for the Tour?

I had Color ID that I had paid for and I just tried the new BeBuzz trial...

I would like pros and cons and personal opinions please...

I need my fellow Crackberrians Help
    05-28-10 10:03 PM
    BerryBuzz is outstanding! I was using both, but now with the new upgrade on BerryBuzz, that has fixed the "contact" issue, I only use BerryBuzz.
    05-29-10 11:24 AM
    I liked BeBuzz too its just that the light will not stop blinking after I open whatever has alerted me.. For example if I get a sms message to my crunchsms thelight will not stop blinking after I open and respond to who messaged me.. I set all the profile as I was told to and it still won't stop blinking until I open the bebuzz app.

Any help with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 11:29 AM
    Ive used Berrybuzz on almost all of my blackberrys and i love it. Every once in a while ive had the LED continue to blink, but i just cleared it with LED Reset. But if yours is doing it all the time maybe you should try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps.
    05-29-10 11:49 AM
    Ok I can try that

Do u think it will make a difference if I purchase the app instead of using the 7 day trial?

05-29-10 11:52 AM
    No, the trial is the same as the purchased version.
    05-29-10 12:04 PM
    I guess I'm the "odd man out" because I like ColorId better than BerryBuzz.
    Plus the support was outstanding when I had a problem.
    But it just boils down to preference.
    05-29-10 12:35 PM
    I would recommend berrybuzz in conjunction with leave it on, the combination of the 2 gives many custom led colors, and nice popups for BBM, email, facebook, sms, ect... I absolutely love the setup.
    05-29-10 12:57 PM
    I agree! Leave it on is an outstanding app that works extremely well with BerryBuzz. Part of the LED issue with CrunchSMS is the "native" SMS folder, as you have discovered. Leave It On has probably the BEST SUPPORT of any app out ther.
    05-29-10 01:17 PM
    I cannot figure out how to just apply disco to all contacts...doing it one by one is too fustrating...I mainly bought color id for the cool led light not sorting my contacts with their individual led light, and no way I would even rmbr who lights belongs to who....anyways in color id how can I just apply to all contacts?
    06-07-10 12:03 AM
    I cannot figure out how to just apply disco to all contacts...doing it one by one is too fustrating...I mainly bought color id for the cool led light not sorting my contacts with their individual led light, and no way I would even rmbr who lights belongs to who....anyways in color id how can I just apply to all contacts?
    when i had it, i had to set one by one
    06-07-10 08:45 PM
    That takes way too long...developers should give the option to apply to all like BeBuzz...too bad i didnt know BeBuzz then before I've paid full price for ColorID to find out u hv to add one by one...
    06-09-10 01:59 AM
    That takes way too long...developers should give the option to apply to all like BeBuzz...too bad i didnt know BeBuzz then before I've paid full price for ColorID to find out u hv to add one by one...
    Yeah I know.. I'm still trying to figure out which one to get cause the free trial of bebuzz was great but the LED never stopped blinking and I have my color I'd I just have to enable it

06-09-10 09:58 AM
    ^oh really? the COLOR ID u press call or end call or stop flashing...BeBuzz isnt like that? and you actually wanna spend another six bucks on BeBuzz?

I'd say send a support email to Color ID and make them add this simple 'APPLY ALL' option!
    06-09-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD