Please help! Color ID was by far my favorite app on my curve 8900 since my phone is usually on silent...Now I have the Torch 9800 and color ID isn't available so I'm stuck with BeBuzz...but it won't allow me to add customer LED notifications for individual contacts. When I attempt to do it, it says there are no contacts in my address book. Has anyone been having this problem?
    08-13-10 07:43 AM
    Please help! Color ID was by far my favorite app on my curve 8900 since my phone is usually on silent...Now I have the Torch 9800 and color ID isn't available so I'm stuck with BeBuzz...but it won't allow me to add customer LED notifications for individual contacts. When I attempt to do it, it says there are no contacts in my address book. Has anyone been having this problem?
    The option to add the led notification is there but when I click on it nothing happens.
    08-13-10 07:51 AM
    I don't have any problem, works fine for me. I re-installed it and restored settings from a previous backup. All color notifications work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 08:07 AM
    I'm using BerryBuzz on my 9800 and like NoahFecks I've restored most of my settings from the backup I had for my 9000. I did have to re-add my girlfriend's custom LED colors but it's working fine.

Are you sure you have the correct version? There are BerryBuzz versions for like 4.6, 4.7 and 5.0+ - you must use the 3rd. Bellshare told me in order to be sure, I should download it from their website. I had a problem with CrackBerry giving me the wrong version!
    08-13-10 08:34 AM
    The OS 5 build of BerryBuzz (which I also used on my 9700) works fine for me on the 9800. I did change some of the settings and colors to better suit the Torch.

Don't download from App World - get the right build directly from the Bellshare site to make certain you install the right build.
    08-13-10 08:41 AM
    hi jenitik, we released an update for Color ID (v2.0) which supports the torch. The update is available in the crackberry/mobihand store and BB app world shortly. If you had a lite version, you can email me and I will send you a copy if you can't get it from app world. pm me if you want it.

nige
    08-31-10 09:38 AM
    I downloaded the free version and theres nothing in the options to change the color of the led light. Just Led ON and OFF .. I even did a battery pull and that didnt work.
    11-07-10 11:00 AM
    never mind found it ...had to go to thrid party applications and change it from there.
    11-07-10 11:07 AM
    Paid version of BeBuzz is definitely worth it.
    11-07-10 11:24 AM
    is bebuzz in appworld the same thing as berrybuzz from the website?
    11-08-10 03:41 AM
    is bebuzz in appworld the same thing as berrybuzz from the website?
    Yes. As someone wiser then me said, "In app world app creators can't use the word "berry" in there app title".

So in app world its bebuzz or beweather. On their own website as well as most crackberrians will call it berrybuzz or berryweather.
    11-08-10 04:38 AM
    ooh thank you so much for your response
    11-08-10 01:40 PM
    BeBuzz is the best app. Why would you need color ID for contacts? I can only get 5 different colors before they start looking the same.
    Red SMS
    blue BBM
    Green Email
    etc...
    11-08-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD