I uploaded the official version to our server. Please use the OTA links in the first post of this thread.
    12-23-12 11:57 PM
    I've just installed the 6.0.28 version but it doesn't find any BBM contacts. I just click on Contacts > Start Adding Contacts/Rules > BlackBerry Messenger. But then white screen saying: "No BBM Contacts Found". How can I fix that?
    Does it show an error code next to it?
    12-24-12 12:01 AM
    Hey got the app its great
    but there are a few problems..

-my email and sms still shows unread even after i closed the popup..and ive set it to 'mark all as read' (in the option) once popup closed
    -delete email frm popup only delete in handset but not in mailbox even after configured it to
    -whatsapp doesnt show toast even after i set it
    -toast not showing emoticon and wont hide/exit on trackpad/keyboard activity
    -bbm toast still showing even when im inside the app eventho set it to not show
    -backlight not showing for toast and popup when phone locked

not sure if they are supposed to be like that or its buggy but hope there some info soon
    thanks

btw im using OS6 .723
    Thanks. We will look into this. A couple of them seem to be OS limitations. (Toast not showing emoticon, Popup delete only deleting from handset)
    12-24-12 12:02 AM
    Any idea if you will add a mute when in bedside mode option. This is really required and a rework of the mute schedule, it is almost impossible to tell what you are setting it to because you set the Monday line to 10 PM to 8 AM so does that mean 10 PM on Monday to midnight and then from 12 Midnight Sunday night to 8 AM Monday? Or does it mean 10 PM Monday to 8 AM Tuesday? You should use a grid like Microsoft does to represent a weekly grid that you can create a mute schedule on or just give us the simple feature to say when its in beside mode then mute!!
    There is now (reliable) way of detecting bedside mode. The only option would be to detect if the clock app is in the foreground. We will have to see if this is a practical workaround. Some people might want to have LED notifications while the clock is showing on a dock or something.
    12-24-12 12:04 AM
    Does it show an error code next to it?
    Nope, no errors at all. It just says "No BBM Contacts Found". I tried reinstalling both BBM and BeBuzz but nothing happens. Actually I installed BeBuzz 5.0.65 yesterday but I get the same trouble. Maybe something's wrong with BBM...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-24-12 04:28 AM
    Nope, no errors at all. It just says "No BBM Contacts Found". I tried reinstalling both BBM and BeBuzz but nothing happens. Actually I installed BeBuzz 5.0.65 yesterday but I get the same trouble. Maybe something's wrong with BBM...

I just tried, no problem at all.
    Maybe the problem is in your BBM not bebuzz.

Update : OS 7.1.0.794, BBM 7.0.0.126
    Last edited by art58; 12-24-12 at 08:17 AM.
    12-24-12 05:53 AM
    Thanks. We will look into this. A couple of them seem to be OS limitations. (Toast not showing emoticon, Popup delete only deleting from handset)
    So u mean with higher OS 7, toast will show emoticon and pop up delete will delete in both handset and email?

Thanks again
    12-24-12 08:07 AM
    I just tried, no problem at all.
    Maybe the problem is in your BBM not bebuzz.

Update : OS 7.1.0.794, BBM 7.0.0.126
    Uhm... Any suggestions about that? I've already removed and the reinstalled BBM and everything seems to have gone right.
    12-24-12 10:21 AM
    I've had this bug since v.27 and its still in the official version.
    - when I get a pop up there is no way to interact with it using the trackpad. I'll post a pick. But previously I was able to navigate through the options (delete, open etc.) now I can only use the back button to clear it or use the touchscreen.

Sent from my  Bold 9790 using Tapatalk
    12-24-12 11:51 AM
    Will my 5.0 licence work with version 6.0?
    12-24-12 01:15 PM
    Uhm... Any suggestions about that? I've already removed and the reinstalled BBM and everything seems to have gone right.
    How if reinstall the OS again ?
    12-24-12 07:23 PM
    Ouch! Could it fix this touble?
    12-24-12 07:28 PM
    ...And should I download BeBuzz from the BellShare site, from the link provided here or from AppWorld?
    12-24-12 07:34 PM
    I did it! I reinstalled the OS and now everything's working fine. Thanks for the seuggestion!
    12-25-12 04:34 AM
    I did it! I reinstalled the OS and now everything's working fine. Thanks for the seuggestion!
    Good job friend!
    12-25-12 05:14 AM
    Not sure if it's been already covered here (sorry), but with the official 6.0.28 release I didn't manage to make the Toasts work with WhatsApp. And also I wonder, should it be that way that when I'm in BBM the toasts still appear even though I'm looking at the BBM chat already.
    12-25-12 06:32 AM
    Not sure if it's been already covered here (sorry), but with the official 6.0.28 release I didn't manage to make the Toasts work with WhatsApp. And also I wonder, should it be that way that when I'm in BBM the toasts still appear even though I'm looking at the BBM chat already.
    Ouch, same here on the Whatsapp issue.
    Last edited by mystic84; 12-25-12 at 01:50 PM.
    12-25-12 10:42 AM
    Got 3 issues...
    1) BBM toasts displaying only PIN, not contact name.
    2) No toasts for WhatsApp.
    3) WhatsApp messages shows 2 alternate blinking LEDs...one which I've set for WhatsApp, and the other one for my email address.
    12-25-12 01:44 PM
    hi Pfluger, I have installed the version 6.0.28 but I still have the same problem that the photos do not appear in the pop-up! someone tell me how can I solve this problem? I configured everything right but still do not work!

BeBuzz 6 Beta is here!-blackberry_pictures_ql_121226115807.jpg
    12-26-12 05:03 AM
    Not a fan of the new Be Buzz 6 have several issues with it:

I recieve BBM Contacts Error 10001 when trying to add contacts so I have to do it manually which only gives me the PIN of the person.

Also Social Feeds notifications have stopped working again (issue in the past previous builds)
    Toasts arent working on Sky Sports Football, Facebook chat and Blackberry News apps
    Lots of lag and memory leak issues

No support anymore for FourSquare, Sky News, Blackberry Podcasts, Word Press apps. Says its supports AIM in app world description but its not supported on my handset.

Is there anyway of going back to Be Buzz 5?

I have a 9900 & im using OS 7.1.0.794 & BBM 7.0.0.126
    12-27-12 10:26 AM
    When I try to add a bbm contact I just get a blank screen that says no bbm contacts...annoying but I can live with it. :banghead:
    12-27-12 01:31 PM
    When I try to add a bbm contact I just get a blank screen that says no bbm contacts...annoying but I can live with it. :banghead:
    I've had the same problem til 3 days ago. I reinstalled the OS and now everything's working fine, except for Whatsapp that's not among the apps BeBuzz recognizes so I cant set any colors for it.
    12-27-12 04:12 PM
    Not a fan of the new Be Buzz 6 have several issues with it:

I recieve BBM Contacts Error 10001 when trying to add contacts so I have to do it manually which only gives me the PIN of the person.

Also Social Feeds notifications have stopped working again (issue in the past previous builds)
    Toasts arent working on Sky Sports Football, Facebook chat and Blackberry News apps
    Lots of lag and memory leak issues

No support anymore for FourSquare, Sky News, Blackberry Podcasts, Word Press apps. Says its supports AIM in app world description but its not supported on my handset.

Is there anyway of going back to Be Buzz 5?

I have a 9900 & im using OS 7.1.0.794 & BBM 7.0.0.126
    Agreed v5 has support for much more apps.

Sent from my  Bold 9790 using Tapatalk
    12-27-12 08:33 PM
    I recently upgraded my Verizon 9930 to OS 7.1.0.755 and BBM 7.0.0.0.126 - now BeBuzz does not do LED for BBM anymore. Also, the new full pop ups don't show my contact pictures - in SMS, Email or any messages. When messages arrive, it doesn't turn on the backlight. Even though I have my settings to mute all notifications when charging in Bed Side Mode, BeBuzz pop ups still pop. etc.,, etc., etc.

I like all the new functionality - but it seems like there are quite a few bugs to exterminate.

Note: I did uninstall BePoPup - I also uninstalled and reinstall beBuzz - problems still present.

Anyone else have these problems?

Regards,
    Sean
    Last edited by Sean_In_Columbus; 12-29-12 at 10:11 AM.
    12-27-12 10:30 PM
    Maybe I'm a little dumb, but I've just found and set the Whatsapp led color onto BeBuzz 6.0.28. It's under Apps > Instant messages. Cool!

12-29-12 10:09 AM
266 ... 7891011