New version is online. See first post for change log.

We have extended the beta until Dec 20th.
    12-16-12 05:45 AM
    - Fixed LED stops flashing when one e-mail rule has "Mark as opened" action
    It's worked, thanks
    12-16-12 07:25 AM
    Not sure why, but when connecting BeBuzz to BBM (to post activities, not for notifications), it says something about maximum downloads of BeBuzz. I will post a screenshot later this morning.Otherwise, BeBuzz is working thus far...
    12-16-12 07:58 AM
    "Mask all as Read When closing Popup" not work with SMS . When I close Popup, LED is stop but still have icon SMS notify in home screen
    12-16-12 08:47 AM
    I installed the update earlier this morning without issues.
    It is currently raining here in NY, and the BerryWeather alert pop ups are working again!
    Thank You!
    12-16-12 11:46 AM
    sometime when I read BBM message and close, Led still on
    12-16-12 12:33 PM
    All is working for me as well. No more "clock of doom" lol. Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 01:38 PM
    Not sure why, but when connecting BeBuzz to BBM (to post activities, not for notifications), it says something about maximum downloads of BeBuzz. I will post a screenshot later this morning.Otherwise, BeBuzz is working thus far...
    This is a known issue when BBM connected apps are downloaded outside of AppWorld.
    12-16-12 02:45 PM
    Version 6.0.24 - 12 December 05:00 EST
    - Potential fix for contact/rule items reappearing after being deleted
    This same issue still occurs in BeBuzz v6.0.24 and .27.
    12-16-12 04:52 PM
    Just updated to the latest version now my pop-ups has stopped working. every setting is the same but no pop-ups.

Sent from my  Bold 9790 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 09:40 PM
    Just updated to the latest version. The hourglass problem is gone as far as I can tell so far. Still no toasts for Pop-Ups or Toasts outside of emails for me. I'd love to have them for Facebook notifications and What's App as well.

***Edit: The problem with opening emails from the Popup screen is fixed as well as far as I can tell!
    Last edited by binggeba; 12-17-12 at 01:25 PM.
    12-17-12 09:55 AM
    Just updated to the latest version. The hourglass problem is gone as far as I can tell so far. Still no toasts for Pop-Ups or Toasts outside of emails for me. I'd love to have them for Facebook notifications and What's App as well.

***Edit: The problem with opening emails from the Popup screen is fixed as well as far as I can tell!
    Popups will only work with e-mail and texts. This is by design. We only get details about incoming messages (like subject, sender etc) for these, so it would not make much sense to open a popup for a Facebook message if all that we can show is "There is a facebook message".
    12-17-12 11:24 PM
    Oh ok that makes sense then. I'm not getting any Toasts for these apps though... Hrmm...

And it seems I've jinxed opening emails through the Popup screen. Maybe it's a phone specific issue? I've heard that the 8520 is pretty light on memory...
    12-18-12 08:15 AM
    Can't enter to bebuzz "This beta is expired....."
    12-21-12 05:03 AM
    BeBuzz 6 is now official! Thanks everyone for testing!

You can download the release version from AppWorld. The upgrade is free so you can keep using your version 5 license.

If you don't have a license yet and have been posting in this beta thread, send me a short PM and I will issue a license.

Keep posting feedback and bug reports in here.
    12-21-12 05:23 AM
    Hey got the app its great
    but there are a few problems..

-my email and sms still shows unread even after i closed the popup..and ive set it to 'mark all as read' (in the option) once popup closed
    -delete email frm popup only delete in handset but not in mailbox even after configured it to
    -whatsapp doesnt show toast even after i set it
    -toast not showing emoticon and wont hide/exit on trackpad/keyboard activity
    -bbm toast still showing even when im inside the app eventho set it to not show
    -backlight not showing for toast and popup when phone locked

not sure if they are supposed to be like that or its buggy but hope there some info soon
    thanks

btw im using OS6 .723
    Last edited by kid1990; 12-21-12 at 11:51 AM.
    12-21-12 07:09 AM
    Any idea if you will add a mute when in bedside mode option. This is really required and a rework of the mute schedule, it is almost impossible to tell what you are setting it to because you set the Monday line to 10 PM to 8 AM so does that mean 10 PM on Monday to midnight and then from 12 Midnight Sunday night to 8 AM Monday? Or does it mean 10 PM Monday to 8 AM Tuesday? You should use a grid like Microsoft does to represent a weekly grid that you can create a mute schedule on or just give us the simple feature to say when its in beside mode then mute!!
    12-21-12 11:07 AM
    BeBuzz 6 is now official! Thanks everyone for testing!

You can download the release version from AppWorld. The upgrade is free so you can keep using your version 5 license.
    I got the bebuzz 5 license from Mobihand.
    How can upgrade from AppWorld ?
    12-21-12 07:01 PM
    My license is also from mobi hand and I use to be able to download the free app and then enter the code. I can't do that now and thus cannot update to the latest version. Some help please.
    12-21-12 09:01 PM
    You will be able to download the free version from AppWorld and unlock using the v5 license key. It is still pending approval.
    12-21-12 09:32 PM
    You will be able to download the free version from AppWorld and unlock using the v5 license key. It is still pending approval.
    Okay cool and I guess we will then just need to press "check for updates" in the menu and will then be presented with an option to purchase or enter license? This is how it use to work if I remember correctly.
    12-21-12 09:55 PM
    Beta isn't opening up now but still getting LED's from contacts and all. I guess it's just programmed that way? Anyway had lots of fun with the Beta.
    12-22-12 12:26 AM
    I've just installed the 6.0.28 version but it doesn't find any BBM contacts. I just click on Contacts > Start Adding Contacts/Rules > BlackBerry Messenger. But then white screen saying: "No BBM Contacts Found". How can I fix that?
    12-22-12 07:56 AM
    No updates for Bebuzz free in the AppWorld.
    Still version 5.0.95.

Why you don't place the latest version in your official web, so we who had license from outside Appworld can download it.
    jedi214 likes this.
    12-22-12 11:40 PM
    I've just installed the 6.0.28 version but it doesn't find any BBM contacts. I just click on Contacts > Start Adding Contacts/Rules > BlackBerry Messenger. But then white screen saying: "No BBM Contacts Found". How can I fix that?
    Anyone...?
    12-23-12 10:10 AM
266 ... 678910 ...