12-11-12 06:18 PM
319 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Also,

It would be nice to have the functionality to mute specific types of alerts within the "mute schedule".

Ex. I have my work emails to flash a green LED and play a tone with BeBuzz. However, when I am at work and have my outlook open I have little need to have my blackberry going off every two seconds with an alert and an LED. It would be nice to be able to disable work email alerts during specific hours of certain days etc.
    Devs, any response to either this post or post #93? Even if the answer is a no it would be nice to be addressed so I can make a decision as to whether to continue with your product or not.

Thanks,
    12-21-11 07:13 AM
    I'll answer for you seeing as you slipped thru the cracks. Make a note of your license key in AppWorld. If you wipe your device you can download the older v4 direct from the BellEnd, I mean Share, website. Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Personally I would use BBMCP to make a backup of all your 3rd party apps.

I own version 4 and have no intention of paying for this upgrade. I'll spare the guy representing Bellshare the lecture because I'm tired and I know he doesn't give a ****, so my question is this:

Will I be able to download version 4 from App World in the future? For example, if I wipe or replace my device, will I be SOL or forced to upgrade?
    12-21-11 07:26 AM
    BBM LED notifications not working. Whatever LED color I set for BBM, it just doesn't work. Really frustrating after paying for the upgrade and you'll end up with this bug.

So I had to downgrade to the older version and stick with it, until they update BeBuzz 5.
    12-21-11 07:52 AM
    BBM LED notifications not working. Whatever LED color I set for BBM, it just doesn't work. Really frustrating after paying for the upgrade and you'll end up with this bug.

So I had to downgrade to the older version and stick with it, until they update BeBuzz 5.
    Do you have you "chat history" in BBM set to "save to device"?

*Go to BBM/Options/Chat View/Save Chat History

This seems to be a fix. Try it and please let me know if it worked.
    12-21-11 08:20 AM
    New version 5.0.18 beta is online. You can download it from www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)

Save chat history in BBM has to be enabled for the BBM support to work! Version 5.0.18 now allows both settings, 'Device' and 'Memory Card'.
    12-21-11 01:30 PM
    Do you have you "chat history" in BBM set to "save to device"?

*Go to BBM/Options/Chat View/Save Chat History

This seems to be a fix. Try it and please let me know if it worked.
    No, I never save chat history in BBM or any other IM's. So that bug is still there. But thanks.
    12-21-11 10:12 PM
    New version 5.0.18 beta is online. You can download it from www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)

Save chat history in BBM has to be enabled for the BBM support to work! Version 5.0.18 now allows both settings, 'Device' and 'Memory Card'.
    Is the LED notification for BBM fixed on this build?
    12-21-11 10:14 PM
    Is the LED notification for BBM fixed on this build?
    Yes, we hope to have it fixed now. 'Save Chat History' has to be enabled for it to work though.

Let me know if it works for you.

If you do not need individual BBM contacts you can switch to 'Legacy BBM support' in BeBuzz options. 'Save Chat History' is not needed in legacy mode.
    12-21-11 11:08 PM
    Yes, we hope to have it fixed now. 'Save Chat History' has to be enabled for it to work though.

Let me know if it works for you.

If you do not need individual BBM contacts you can switch to 'Legacy BBM support' in BeBuzz options. 'Save Chat History' is not needed in legacy mode.
    BBM LED notifications are still not working. Although I haven't tried to turn on the "Save Chat History". I never enable this option.

But anyway, I will try the "Legacy BBM Support". You sure this will work and enable BBM LED notifications again? I just downgraded again to version 4. If this works, I'll download version 5 again.

Thank you.
    12-21-11 11:44 PM
    Legacy BBM support is the exact same functionality as it was in version 4.

If you want all of version 5 BBM functionality (individual BBM contacts, BBM message text in toasts) you will have to enable 'Save Chat History'.
    Last edited by pfluger; 12-21-11 at 11:57 PM.
    12-21-11 11:52 PM
    Hi, I just found another bug. Seemed like, everytime I received a phone call, and although the call ended already, a red led kept on blinking. The led will dissapear after 3 min (the setting I configure in bebuzz option). OR, if I happens to receive anoter alert using led and it will be replaced, and after I acknowledge that other alert, the led then finally rest. Yes, I set led setting to default by bebuzz which is Disco Default. Any ideas? Thanks so much..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-11 07:50 AM
    Legacy BBM support is the exact same functionality as it was in version 4.

If you want all of version 5 BBM functionality (individual BBM contacts, BBM message text in toasts) you will have to enable 'Save Chat History'.
    Thanks! Its working now on Legacy mode. I'm really not into individual LED for contacts/BBM contacts, so this should do just fine. As long as the bug from version 4 is gone, where as the LED won't stop blinking even if you've already checked the notifications.
    12-22-11 07:50 AM
    Found a bug. LED for BBM stops blinking when you touch the screen, trackpad or keyboard even if your settings for LED are on default.

I'm downgrading to version 4 again, v5 is waaaaaaay too buggy.
    12-22-11 08:01 AM
    Devs, any response to either this post or post #93? Even if the answer is a no it would be nice to be addressed so I can make a decision as to whether to continue with your product or not.

Thanks,
    Still awaiting a response...
    12-22-11 11:20 AM
    Also,

It would be nice to have the functionality to mute specific types of alerts within the "mute schedule".

Ex. I have my work emails to flash a green LED and play a tone with BeBuzz. However, when I am at work and have my outlook open I have little need to have my blackberry going off every two seconds with an alert and an LED. It would be nice to be able to disable work email alerts during specific hours of certain days etc.
    This is definitely an interesting idea, but unfortunately nothing that is planned for the immediate future.

Make sure you post the idea on BeBuzz: Hot (13 ideas) so others can vote on it!
    12-22-11 11:49 AM
    Hi, I just found another bug. Seemed like, everytime I received a phone call, and although the call ended already, a red led kept on blinking. The led will dissapear after 3 min (the setting I configure in bebuzz option). OR, if I happens to receive anoter alert using led and it will be replaced, and after I acknowledge that other alert, the led then finally rest. Yes, I set led setting to default by bebuzz which is Disco Default. Any ideas? Thanks so much..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    and by the way, when there is an incoming call, the led appears as what i set, Disco Default. I have no idea where this red led comes from. There are no other notification in my bb, and this red led only appear with this behavior AFTER i ended the call. I don't know what's happening.
    12-22-11 10:05 PM
    I was having the same problems with BBM...LED and toasts not working. After a couple of reboots, and switching back and forth between Legacy and Full, it seems to be fixed. However...my custom sound profiles have now vanished! This on a 8530 5.0.0.1030 and bebuzz 5.0.18.
    12-23-11 01:13 AM
    Upgrade to 5.0.18 and bbm individual led and all LED not working.. need 5.0.16 back.. Already set to full mode.. And not working..
    12-23-11 02:43 AM
    I'm on 5.0.16 and I have "Save Chat History" set to Device but it doesn't work. When I try and switch it to Memory Card, which is where I used to save my history, the LED and toasts don't work...
    12-23-11 04:28 PM
    I'm on 5.0.16 and I have "Save Chat History" set to Device but it doesn't work. When I try and switch it to Memory Card, which is where I used to save my history, the LED and toasts don't work...
    Please try installing 5.0.18 from www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)
    12-23-11 05:19 PM
    Upgrade to 5.0.18 and bbm individual led and all LED not working.. need 5.0.16 back.. Already set to full mode.. And not working..
    Not received any response from developer about my quest.. Is there any chance for me to get the 5.0.16 back?? I'm running 5.0.18.. Individual led not working at all!!! Even in full mode..
    12-27-11 10:34 AM
    Not received any response from developer about my quest.. Is there any chance for me to get the 5.0.16 back?? I'm running 5.0.18.. Individual led not working at all!!! Even in full mode..
    you have to keep the option for save chat history "ON" either to device or media card.. it is the magical key to make the bebuzz work... lol..
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-28-11 02:20 AM
    I have read about this particular issue that I've been experiencing and wonder if it's been addressed: The red led flashes after a phone call, even though I have all calls (call, missed, Youmail) disabled. It's not a big deal, but certainly annoying considering I use red for emails.
    12-28-11 07:56 AM
    you have to keep the option for save chat history "ON" either to device or media card.. it is the magical key to make the bebuzz work... lol..
    Magiiiic!!! It works!!! Hahaha thanks dude...
    banhzai likes this.
    12-28-11 09:53 AM
    BeBuzz version 5.0.21 is now available at www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)
    12-28-11 04:34 PM
319 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD