The latest version is 5.0.35 and it is now available from Bellshare - BerryBuzz, too. This is the one addressing the sdcard locking.

Changelog:
    - Added support for Hookt
    - Fixed potential resource leak/lock in repeating audible reminders
    - Dual LEDs crossfade when 'Smooth Pulse' LED type is selected
    - Fixed 'Check for Update' not showing a message when there is no update available
    - Fixed spelling error
    Thanks for the update and the info! Working well, haven't experienced the card locking issue again. Hope you can address the 2 notifier tones going off for BBM contacts soon.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-12 02:54 AM
    Just back from BB World in Orlando ;-)

We have submitted a new release to AppWorld that includes support for Hookt. It should be available for download in the next days.
    Hi Pfluger,
    Thanks for adding support for Hookt. I appreciate your prompt response to my request.
    Keep up the good work!!
    05-14-12 02:36 PM
    Thanks for the update and the info! Working well, haven't experienced the card locking issue again. Hope you can address the 2 notifier tones going off for BBM contacts soon.
    Yes, just noticed this...my phone is mostly on vibrate, but there is two different notifier tones going off at the same time for BBM contacts. Everything else is running a okay
    05-14-12 10:12 PM
    I see that BeBuzz update 5.0.40 has been released on BB Appworld. Will it be released on Bellshare's website or Mobihand.??
    05-22-12 08:38 PM
    I see that BeBuzz update 5.0.40 has been released on BB Appworld. Will it be released on Bellshare's website or Mobihand.??
    I'm wondering this as well.....
    05-24-12 10:50 AM

Is there a change log for the latest release? I haven't been getting any updates via Mobihand Pfluger, please update the website as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    05-24-12 05:39 PM
    BeBuzz update 5.0.40 is now available on AppWorld and Bellshare site
    PiotrJot and evil.bunny like this.
    05-28-12 08:49 AM
    How does BeBuzz work with Blackberry Travel? When I click on Travel in BeBuzz it just brings up a menu. I can't make any changes. There is no help and nothing on their forums. Where is the support for this?
    06-01-12 05:09 PM
    Just downloaded the latest version 5.0.60 from AppWorld on my 9930 running Sprint's latest official OS and when I reboot I always get an "uncaught exception error object already exists" message. BeBuzz seems to work fine but the error bugs me. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but the error persists. I know it's BeBuzz because when I deleted it and rebooted the error was gone. Upon reinstall it was back. Anybody else and do I need to be concerned about it?
    06-14-12 10:46 PM
    I just upgraded to 5.0.60 on App World, and after a reboot I get the following error when BeBuzz tries to authenticate the license key:

"The license has been activated on a different device/ROM. Please use the license transfer tool at www.bellshare.com/activationsupport to transfer your code to this device/ROM."

Now keep in mind I've been using BeBuzz 5.x on this particular 9900 for many months now. When I go to that URL it redirects and I found the transfer tool at http://www.bellshare.com/activationsupport/transfer.php, but when I enter the email address and my existing device PIN, I get the following error:

"No purchases could be found using the supplied e-mail address and PIN or maximum number of allowed device transfers has been exceeded. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance."

I know I used the right email address, because to check I used the "Recover your activation code" page at http://www.bellshare.com/activationsupport/recover.php and got a reply back with my email address, the license number and an old PIN from my previous device.

So I emailed customer service and got back an automated reply that asked me to start a ticket, so I did so. I can see my ticket sitting there on their system, waiting for their response.

Days pass, so I follow @Bellshare on Twitter and write to them there. No response.

This is getting really irritating. It feels like they reverted to an old database backup or something, because the PIN they have on record is old, and I certainly transferred the license to my new PIN months ago.

I hope they read these threads and sort this out. I miss my colored blinking LED!
    06-16-12 01:25 AM
    @adam-schuetze: there is an easier solution to the lack of respect for customers. Dump the product and use "Advance OS and LED" instead. After Berry abused my privacy by stealing data from my phone, I swapped to "Advance OS and LED" and find it a much better product.
    06-16-12 06:36 AM
    I just upgraded to 5.0.60 on App World, and after a reboot I get the following error when BeBuzz tries to authenticate the license key:

"The license has been activated on a different device/ROM. Please use the license transfer tool at Bellshare GmbH to transfer your code to this device/ROM."

Now keep in mind I've been using BeBuzz 5.x on this particular 9900 for many months now. When I go to that URL it redirects and I found the transfer tool at Untitled Document, but when I enter the email address and my existing device PIN, I get the following error:

"No purchases could be found using the supplied e-mail address and PIN or maximum number of allowed device transfers has been exceeded. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance."

I know I used the right email address, because to check I used the "Recover your activation code" page at Untitled Document and got a reply back with my email address, the license number and an old PIN from my previous device.

So I emailed customer service and got back an automated reply that asked me to start a ticket, so I did so. I can see my ticket sitting there on their system, waiting for their response.

Days pass, so I follow @Bellshare on Twitter and write to them there. No response.

This is getting really irritating. It feels like they reverted to an old database backup or something, because the PIN they have on record is old, and I certainly transferred the license to my new PIN months ago.

I hope they read these threads and sort this out. I miss my colored blinking LED!
    I filed a ticket with them as well and have yet to hear anything. I finally downgraded to 5.0.40 because I was not only getting an uncaught exception but my berry started rebooting, and even tho I declined access to BBM I got prompted to do so again every time I opened BeBuzz. Getting a tad bit frustrated to say the least.
    06-16-12 09:26 AM
    They replied to my ticket and fixed my issue.
    06-16-12 07:11 PM
    @adam-schuetze: there is an easier solution to the lack of respect for customers. Dump the product and use "Advance OS and LED" instead. After Berry abused my privacy by stealing data from my phone, I swapped to "Advance OS and LED" and find it a much better product.

I looked into it, but it does too many things, most of which I don't want. If it was split up I'd totally try a small app that only does LED.
    06-16-12 07:20 PM
    By the way, does anybody know what happened with the Text-to-speech function in Bebuzz? It vanished without explanation, and I was never able to get it working.
    06-16-12 10:48 PM
    They replied to my ticket and fixed my issue.
    Glad you got it sorted out. Hoping they respond to me sometime soon as well.
    06-17-12 09:01 AM
    I looked into it, but it does too many things, most of which I don't want. If it was split up I'd totally try a small app that only does LED.
    It is still a small app with those extras there, and I have just left them turned off for now. At least the guy behind it can be trusted more than Berry. He also fixes his bugs a lot quicker and seems to actually be interested in talking to his customers.
    06-17-12 09:40 AM
    Does anyone know where to download the latest version of bebuzz? Appworld does not work anymore and quits with an error and Rim is somehow not able to even answer my ticket. Since I really depend on bebuzz can anyone tell where to get the .65 version? Of course I am a paying customer and I have a serial!!
    06-18-12 02:43 AM
    Last week i updated my BeBuzz 5.0.45 to 5.0.60 via BlackBerry AppWorld.
    After update it is downgrade me to version 4.0.89!
    This version doesn't works. My license key once is valid, but when i try to "update" i see the pop-up that my key is not valid. I don't understand?
    I send two emails, made two tickets to Bellsare 5 days ago and no answer.
    I tried to download version 5.0.40 from Bellshare site, but by this version i cannot restore my settings. Now i have free version 5.0.55 from AppWorld (it is converted to license version), but this version doesn't support some apps, for example Facebook Messenger.
    What is going on with Bellshare. I paid for this app, it is not free, but support is not good!
    06-18-12 07:02 AM
    Today i saw in AppWorld a new version 5.0.65
    I installed this application and this is what i have now:
    In application managment i see this:

But in BeBuzz "about":

And i have still 4.0.89, nor 5.0.65
    06-18-12 09:51 AM
    The "Menu->About" also shows mine as being 4.0.89, but I think they just didn't update the "About" fields in the application?
    06-20-12 02:28 PM
    The "Menu->About" also shows mine as being 4.0.89, but I think they just didn't update the "About" fields in the application?
    Sloppy coding shows a lack of care. Something weird gong on in that company.

Also: Notice the screenshots above also show a 2011 copyright date? Surely there must have been some feature that is only in v5 that didn't appear in v4? Or was the upgrade charge for the "new" version just to get more money out of the users?

If anyone can remember what changed between v4 and v5, then look for that new item in this dodgy download. That will then let you know if this is an old product uploaded, or a mess of a resource file wrongly labelling the newest release.
    06-20-12 02:35 PM
    I bought wersion 4.0.89 but i don't remember that did i pay for upgrade to version 5.0. I think i do, and i remember topic in Bellshare forum about dissatisfaction with having to pay for the update with other users.
    I recenty had a version 5.0.45 and it was very good version. Somethigs broke with 5.0.60
    Samo users heve this version and everything is ok, but som users like me was downgrade to version 4.0.89
    It is not problem with update "About" in aplicattion. If u look at the graphics u will see that is old 4.0.89 version.
    What can i say? Bellshare suck. That's all. I think that this company no longer exists.
    06-20-12 02:49 PM
    Every Berry upgrade will cost more money. Unless you happen to buy it in the months running up to the next release. v1, v2, v3, v4, v5 etc will all cost cash.

I paid for and used v4 BerryBuzz for most of a year. I remember at the time seeing in the forum various people who got a "free" upgrade if they had only just bought v3. When v5 came out, they asked for more money, which I paid. I didn't upgrade straight away. Partially due to issues being reported in this thread.

They then started to spam personal email addresses that only the phone knew about. Sending me spam about that BerryWeather junk. I ripped version 4 out of the phone before it stole other data. The partial admission from the company was very worrying. I had to push them to finally admit that they had taken this data "in error". Rubbish - there is no way to take that kind of data in "error".... they clearly knew what they were doing.

I never did install version 5. Even though I had paid for it.

I also noticed the change of company names on the various contacts I have had with the company. (mobihand to bellshare) Makes me wonder if they sold up to a bigger guy? No idea to be honest, but clearly ethics have changed.

Am now using "Advanced OS and LED" even though I was initially worried about a free product. I now trust this free product far more than any Berry crud.

As you also paid for the update from v4 to v5 do you have any idea of what that change was? It is a clever idea of charging like this as the AppStore does not let you go back to an older version. Sneaky and dishonest.
    06-20-12 03:15 PM
    Under BeBuzz Options -> Profile Settings there is an option to turn off various parts of BeBuzz, depending on the profile. So I thought I'd configure the "All Alerts Off" profile to turn everything off. Which it does, except for LED. Well sort of, just not completely.

If "All Alerts Off" profile is selected, and a new message arrives that would normally trigger the LED, the LED doesn't fire.

If another profile is selected, and a new message arrives, the LED fires. But then if the phone is subsequently put into "All Alerts Off" profile, it doesn't kill the LED.

Is this a bug? Feature?
    06-20-12 03:19 PM
319 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD