pfluger,

is LED support for email flag reminders coming at all? i've requested this feature on Bellshare forums and to support. if bebuzz can implement alerts for task and calender reminders, why not email flag reminders?
    They probably can, but you would have to shell out another $2.99 for the upgrade

(Sorry Bebuzz, but I'm one upset consumer!)

Try Advance OS and LED v9.8. They have an option to add (besides the usual apps) LED notifications under "More Apps LED". Maybe that will work to set up the flagged reminders.
    joesworld likes this.
    02-06-12 12:25 PM
    I have the the Bold 9930 thru Sprint and got Bebuzz when it was free for Sprint customers. My question is how do I upgrade to latest version?? I'm still running v4.0.81? Or do I have to pay for the upgrade???? Help!!!! I love this app!!!
    02-24-12 02:08 AM
    I have the the Bold 9930 thru Sprint and got Bebuzz when it was free for Sprint customers. My question is how do I upgrade to latest version?? I'm still running v4.0.81? Or do I have to pay for the upgrade???? Help!!!! I love this app!!!
    There is no doubt that you will have to shell out $$ for any upgrade. Please give Advanced OS and LED a go and see if you like it. It's got a dozen more features than Bebuzz, a WAY smaller footprint and it's free.

I had Bebuzz for years and poured a lot of money into their upgrades. NO MORE!
    Suavechef likes this.
    02-24-12 08:54 AM
    I tried Advanced OS and love it, good bye bebuzz
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-22-12 06:39 PM
    Hey pfluger could you please add some other soccer tracking apps to the database so LEDs can be customised for them? Thanks!

Sky Football - Goal Scored
    FootballScoreCentre
    8705128588068272490L

ScoreMobile FC - Alerts
    thescorefooty$2dtouch70
    6338032878402120L
    04-06-12 03:20 PM
    I'd just like to know why sometimes Social Feeds works and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried to figure out a common denominator & can't. After a reboot, sometimes Social Feeds gets picked up by BeBuzz & sometimes it doesn't. Other than that, I'm good.
    04-11-12 12:03 AM
    Hey pfluger could you please add some other soccer tracking apps to the database so LEDs can be customised for them? Thanks!

Sky Football - Goal Scored
    FootballScoreCentre
    8705128588068272490L

ScoreMobile FC - Alerts
    thescorefooty$2dtouch70
    6338032878402120L
    I tried adding the above to the Bellshare website, the section for BeBuzz suggestions, and was informed that my comment needed to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the thread. Its been a week, nothing yet, its not even visible.
    I love Bellshare products but wow their customer service, feedback and communication seems just awful.
    With Advance OS and LED out for free I would have thought customer service would have to pick up because the developer there gives feedback and adds apps to the program really quickly.
    Love BeBuzz and its been v dependable for me, hope the competition spurs an increase in feedback and quicker updates, without tacking on loads of additional fees as most of us have paid.
    04-13-12 11:22 AM
    I tried adding the above to the Bellshare website, the section for BeBuzz suggestions, and was informed that my comment needed to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the thread. Its been a week, nothing yet, its not even visible.
    I love Bellshare products but wow their customer service, feedback and communication seems just awful.
    With Advance OS and LED out for free I would have thought customer service would have to pick up because the developer there gives feedback and adds apps to the program really quickly.
    Love BeBuzz and its been v dependable for me, hope the competition spurs an increase in feedback and quicker updates, without tacking on loads of additional fees as most of us have paid.
    I hope you get your issues addressed. BeBuzz is a great app but there are bugs that need to be fixed. Some, like the issue with Social Feeds, has been an ongoing problem & while it's been posted on the Bellshare site, I have yet to see any feedback from the powers that be. While it's not a deal breaker for me, it sure is annoying to have to reboot my bb several times for Social Feeds to get picked up. Hoping for an update soon.
    04-14-12 09:51 AM
    I'm simply trying to take advantage of the $3.99 sale for 5.0 at App World, my frustration with having to pay for an upgrade to this app is another post (I've already paid to upgrade from two previous versions).

Anywho, I have version 4.0 on my 9650. App World offers me the option to UPGRADE to 5.0 for $3.99, but it never takes me to the option to pay for the app. Instead, I'm taken to the option for the free download (limited function) for 5.0. Can't seem to get App world to realize that I need to pay for the app.

I've uninstalled the free version of 5, and even downgraded to 4.0....still not luck

The simple out would be to buy the upgrade from the Bellshare site, but guess what....it's $5.99 there......

Ughh!! I really like this app, but it's beginning to be more trouble than it's worth!!!
    Last edited by FASHER; 04-24-12 at 02:06 PM.
    04-24-12 01:14 PM
    THANKS HENRIK.......My issue has been resolved
    04-24-12 02:07 PM
    I'm running on 5.0.28, OS5 (I got it as a free upgrade from mobihand). I've set up some BBM notifs, person A has her own LED colour and notifier tone. The LED works perfectly fine but I noticed that when I receive a message from person A, I hear the general BBM notifier tone I have (sanguine), followed or almost a second after my personalized notifier tone for person A goes off as well. Is this a bug or is there something I should do to suppress the general BBM tone for my personalized contacts? Also, after rapid exchange of messages, the personalized notifier tone 'disappears' and I just hear the general notifier tone. I went into BeBuzz and checked my settings but when I click on 'Try It', silence. I tried changing it to one of the default tones and it works. Went back to the personal tone and no sound. I've gone into my media folder and tried the ringtone there and it works, so it must be something in BeBuzz. The only way I can fix it is if I do a reboot.

Another bug I've found is I have LED notifiers for different apps, sometimes those don't disappear when I read/clear/open the app. I find myself having to open BeBuzz to kill the notification LED.
    04-24-12 09:52 PM
    Another bug I've found is I have LED notifiers for different apps, sometimes those don't disappear when I read/clear/open the app. I find myself having to open BeBuzz to kill the notification LED.
    I have this issue sometimes...I'm starting to notice it happens when I have a lot of apps running, so I'm thinking it could be a memory issue??? However, I don't have to kill BeBuzz to stop the LED. Usually after a few minutes the LED just stops.
    04-25-12 11:27 AM
    I'm not sure why people are still paying for the frustration this app brings and not just getting Advance OS and LED.

Do yourselves a favor and download Advance OS and LED.
    04-25-12 02:51 PM
    I have this issue sometimes...I'm starting to notice it happens when I have a lot of apps running, so I'm thinking it could be a memory issue??? However, I don't have to kill BeBuzz to stop the LED. Usually after a few minutes the LED just stops.
    I tried waiting before but it just kept blinking. :/ I hope they fix these bugs soon since I do love BeBuzz. Another thing, are the sound notification choices really whittled down to less than 10? What happened to all the other sound notifications before?

I'm not sure why people are still paying for the frustration this app brings and not just getting Advance OS and LED.

Do yourselves a favor and download Advance OS and LED.
    I already bought this and was eligible for the free upgrade. I did suggest months ago Advance OS & LED to my sister who was looking into getting BeBuzz but was hesitating on buying the app. She says it's really great. If it comes to a time that BeBuzz asks me to pay for an upgrade, then I'll look into Advance app.
    04-25-12 06:38 PM
    Another observation I made. When my personalized BBM notifier tone stops working after successive exchange of messages, I noticed that it seems to cause a malfunction in other apps using the SD card, mainly my BeWeather and BatteryEx.

BeBuzz, when the personalized notifier stops working (ringing tone is found in the SD card) causes BeWeather's icon sets can no longer be accessible within the app (sets found on my SD Card) and BatteryEx skin stops working, can't access skins (sets found again on my SD card)

Only time I can fix it is by rebooting my phone. Have removed personalized BBM LED and notification sounds for now.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-01-12 02:21 AM
    To the developer:
    Could you please add support for Hookt? It's becoming quite a popular messaging app, and BeBuzz doesn't support it yet.
    Thanks.
    05-01-12 01:38 PM
    Where are you, pfluger??
    05-04-12 04:47 PM
    Where are you, pfluger??
    Just back from BB World in Orlando ;-)

We have submitted a new release to AppWorld that includes support for Hookt. It should be available for download in the next days.
    rfig likes this.
    05-04-12 04:57 PM
    Another observation I made. When my personalized BBM notifier tone stops working after successive exchange of messages, I noticed that it seems to cause a malfunction in other apps using the SD card, mainly my BeWeather and BatteryEx.

BeBuzz, when the personalized notifier stops working (ringing tone is found in the SD card) causes BeWeather's icon sets can no longer be accessible within the app (sets found on my SD Card) and BatteryEx skin stops working, can't access skins (sets found again on my SD card)

Only time I can fix it is by rebooting my phone. Have removed personalized BBM LED and notification sounds for now.
    What he said, with the exception of my music player also being affected.....rebooting is becoming....or should I say has become tiresome. Can this be corrected??
    05-04-12 05:01 PM
    @The BeBuzz devs: What is it with this spamming of my email accounts? I never saw that in the Ts and Cs. Please show me the clause I missed. What other data are you stealing from my phone?

The ONLY app I have is BeBuzz v4. I registered it with an email account I use for dealing with companies. I then ticked all boxes saying "no emails". Which has been respected.

BUT in the last couple of months I have started getting THREE emails to my phone to the THREE email accounts I have setup on the phone. What has annoyed me is that all three of these email accounts are incredibly private and never handed out to anyone.

Account 1\ is from my phone company and registered with Blackberry App World. Not in use anywhere else.
    Account 2\ is a really ancient account only a small selection of friends of mine know about.
    Account 3\ is a brand new email address that only ONE other person knows of. It has only exchange a dozen emails ever.

And yet, I now am getting BeWeather SPAM to all three of these accounts at the same time. This goes to show that BeBuzz has been stealing data from my phone without my permission. I NEVER signed up to this spam and certainly NOT with those three email accounts.

What is going on? And what other data of mine have you stolen? Have you also stolen my contacts list? What is happening here?

I tried emailing your company, but have been ignored. How do I get some response to confirm that you will delete my private data from your mailing lists?

This is a serious abuse of trust. And not what I expected from a respected developer. Especially for a PAID for app.
    05-07-12 08:11 AM
    During first launch of BeBuzz we offer you the option to subscribe to our newsletter. (See attached screenshot). This form is prefilled with your device's default e-mail address.

We only use this e-mail address for sending out our newsletter, and only if you opted in.

We never collect any other e-mail addresses from your phone or use your AppWorld account's e-mail address for sending out the newsletter.

To unsubscribe from our newsletter simply click the link in the newsletter e-mail. Your e-mail will be removed from our mailing list and you will not receive newsletter e-mails in the future.
    05-07-12 01:43 PM
    During first launch of BeBuzz we offer you the option to subscribe to our newsletter. (See attached screenshot). This form is prefilled with your device's default e-mail address.

We only use this e-mail address for sending out our newsletter, and only if you opted in.

We never collect any other e-mail addresses from your phone or use your AppWorld account's e-mail address for sending out the newsletter.

To unsubscribe from our newsletter simply click the link in the newsletter e-mail. Your e-mail will be removed from our mailing list and you will not receive newsletter e-mails in the future.
    Please read my post carefully. You have sent BeWeather spam to the THREE email accounts on my phone. And you have done this more than once.

This is NOT the email address I registered. I declined to sign up for your news letter and have never seen a copy. The only emails I have had from you is for this BeWeather spam. The ONLY way you could have got those email addresses for sending me that spam was by lifting them from the Blackberry handset. That third address has been used no where else except for my phone. And no other email accounts of mine have been spammed by you - and this includes the email address I have registered with you.

I suggest you take this issue further up the company. Someone somewhere is breaking the rules without asking for permission.

Again - please show me where in the Ts and Cs it gave you permission to spam my email accounts and collect that private data.

Also please give me a clear way of contacting your company so I can take this complain further. I want all of my personal details out of your servers. This is a serious breach of trust.
    05-07-12 01:48 PM
    There have been two emails so far. BOTH about BeWeather. Both from "Bellshare" <[email protected]>.

The first sent on 13/04/2012 advertising BeWeather HD for Kindle Fire!
    The second sent on 07/05/2012 advertising Get BeWeather Pro for Android for $0.99 while it is on SALE!

Both of these emails are coming from your parent company. Sent ONLY to the email addresses on my Blackberry. I am not imagining this. I run an IT Support business of my own and I would never abuse my clients privacy like this!!
    05-07-12 01:53 PM
    I can see that you are the developer. In that case, someone within your company is telling lies to you. This data is being stolen. Without request. And there is no other way Bellshare could have coincidentally emailed those three addresses and only those three addresses!!

I am hoping by making this public more people will realise where that spam came from. I can't be the only one this has happened to. Unlike many people I run multiple mailboxes exactly BECAUSE of companies like yours.

I did try to go direct to your company, but was ignored at each step. My Ticket on this was #FKP-827-49964 and dated 13/04/2012. This was closed by "John (Bellshare)" without ever replying.
    Last edited by Batter Pudding; 05-07-12 at 02:04 PM.
    05-07-12 01:57 PM
    OK you answered post #170, what about post #169. I since have removed BeBuzz 5 from my 9930, are there any plans to correct the problem that currently plague this device as stated by quite a few others. I really like BeBuzz 5 and would like to be able to use it on my 9930.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    05-07-12 02:00 PM
319 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD