this latest version, makes everything works
    schweettttt
    so far so good
    Good job for the developer
    01-04-12 01:18 AM
    So I now have the latest version, but let me understand this right...I need to click "save chat history" in order for this darn thing to work? Really? I've never had that feature on (basically bc I don't need any unnecessary junk saved on the phone) but now I have to use it to get the benefits of what I paid for...not impressed by that.
    01-04-12 02:43 PM
    I upgraded to version 5.0.22 yesterday. It would seem, unless I've missed something, that the 5.0.xx version eliminated our ability to set a notifier tone for BeWeather advisories. Is this correct? Now, to replace that, an automated voice message is pushed to the phone with no further option of a simple notifier tone as was before. Is that correct? Now, beginning Feb 1, to get any audible BeWeather Advisory/Warning notifications, it will become necessary to subscribe to this advisory notification service where once we could get an audio alert tone push at no charge? Please tell me I didn't just spend money for a BeBuzz upgrade which has eliminated one of what's been a key feature for me relating to BeWeather. That notification was free and now you're going to start charging a monthly fee for that. Is that correct? If I'm mistaken, how do I configure an advisory alert tone using BeBuzz for BeWeather? At a minimum, is there a regular e-mail address that the BeWeather advisories come from? If I knew that I could set a notifier tone to go off using BB individual message notifiers from my e-mail config with no harm, no foul. Please help.
    Last edited by radiomark; 01-10-12 at 01:43 AM.
    01-10-12 01:35 AM
    So I now have the latest version, but let me understand this right...I need to click "save chat history" in order for this darn thing to work? Really? I've never had that feature on (basically bc I don't need any unnecessary junk saved on the phone) but now I have to use it to get the benefits of what I paid for...not impressed by that.
    Well, are you still using bebuzz now? you know, by far, this is the only software to date, and the first to be able to do this individual bbm contact led and stuff notification. so, let us appreciate their achievement. I believe they are currently figuring out a better way to achieve this more effectively and efficiently while you type your complaints
    01-10-12 02:47 AM
    Well, I did it. I have cut my losses and moved on. After spending over $20 over the years for Bebuzz (new phones, upgrades), I have uninstalled Bebuzz and installed Advanced Calls. It works perfectly and it's free. Goodbye money leeches!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-12 04:22 AM
    Hi there. On my App World it says that the upgrade to version 5.0.22 is FREE! So when I click on it to download the free version it loads for a little bit and then a message pops up saying "Payment method is not supported for this Site (Error Id: 9300)" What Payment Method? It says that the upgrade is free? Please help! Thanks
    01-11-12 04:18 AM
    Wow...so many incremental upgrades on version 5.xx. Good thing they've got all these people paying to be beta testers!

I paid for the upgrade from 3.x to 4.x, and dealt with the numerous "bug fixes" until 4.0.89 worked for me. Now I've copied & saved the .cod file, and have no intention of upgrading just to get individual BBM colors. It works with 7.1.0.163 on my 9850, so I'm good to go.

My pet peeve, though, is why in the name of God does it reset all my custom ringtone profiles back to the factory defaults every time I install it? Version 3 didn't do that, nor the earlier versions of 4.x. The LED colors can be set in under a minute for what I use 'em for (disco for incoming & missed calls, blue for Level 1/PIN/BBM/texts, purple for emails), but manually going through each and every sound profile to make sure Tasks, Twitter, Facebook, coverage, reminders, etc. is set to "silent" is a royal pain in the (hind end).
    01-11-12 08:44 AM
    Hi, it would be great if you disable general BBM new message when a BBM message is received from a contact that we set custom ringtone from. just another idea.
    01-12-12 10:34 PM
    I have chat history set to save to device on my 9350. On the BeBuzz upgrade the BBM toasts work great but individual BBM LED colors don't. I can't find where to select the color for individuall contacts either though. Or does is it supposed to default to that person's email or SMS color setting?
    01-12-12 11:29 PM
    I got 5.0.24 from mobihand but I can't find any BBM contacts when I assign individual BBM LEDs? I can only add manually. It never popped up for any BBM integrations. Someone please enlighten me. Using latest version of BBM 6.1.0.49 on Bold 9780 6.0.0.480.
    01-13-12 05:56 AM
    I have 5.0.24.........too many bugs to mention. I've used this app for quite a few years. At this point, I regret "upgrading" to version 5. Maybe it will get fixed soon.
    01-13-12 11:15 AM
    any chance anyone backed up previous versions? i am looking for version 5.0.17 this one seemed to be the best version on my phone. for os 5 please help
    Last edited by bovid; 01-13-12 at 08:06 PM.
    01-13-12 03:32 PM
    I installed upgraded my Bebuzz 4 to Bebuzz 5.0.24 on my BB 8520 (Curve) and then later my BB slowed to a crawl, i could not run any application, send text painfully slow, even answering and making calls was a pain. At first I thought I had too many messages so I deleted them all and i did everything and removed all my applications and strangely didn't think of doing bebuzz first, and viola ! When I removed bebuzz I was sailing along again like new. This is a VERY SERIOUS BUG so I think they need to look into it, until Im going back to Bebuzz 4
    nachbb likes this.
    01-24-12 11:11 PM
    LMFAO!!! really?!?! wtf bellshare

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

no offense to any of the volunteer support but the developer has some serious issues. i see the volunteer mods trying to help but regurgitating the same response provided by the developer doesnt help.

the gross lack of support and listening to PAYING CLIENTS for support is ridiculous. i understand its is only 2.99 for the app the matter of principle is we paid for your app! i posted on your support forum for help and i get banned? the lack of response is incredible.

i would suggest to all people who have paid for this app ask for a refund.

if purchased through app world
    [email protected]
    provide order number

maybe the developer will take notice when he sees funds drop
    01-25-12 02:10 PM
    LMFAO!!! really?!?! wtf bellshare

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

no offense to any of the volunteer support but the developer has some serious issues. i see the volunteer mods trying to help but regurgitating the same response provided by the developer doesnt help.

the gross lack of support and listening to PAYING CLIENTS for support is ridiculous. i understand its is only 2.99 for the app the matter of principle is we paid for your app! i posted on your support forum for help and i get banned? the lack of response is incredible.

i would suggest to all people who have paid for this app ask for a refund.

if purchased through app world
    [email protected]
    provide order number

maybe the developer will take notice when he sees funds drop
    I don't think its just u. I. Have never been on a bellshare site till I saw ur post and I googled the forum and its says the same for me. Maybe there is a problem from there end?

01-25-12 02:47 PM
    There is currently a problem with our forum which leads to showing the 'banned' message to all forum users. We are working on resolving this issue.

No user has been banned.
    01-25-12 03:20 PM
    Can't seem to get text-to-speech to work properly. Says I have no messages when I clearly do...
    01-28-12 02:22 PM
    Can't seem to get text-to-speech to work properly. Says I have no messages when I clearly do...
    Same here ....

01-28-12 02:23 PM
    I installed upgraded my Bebuzz 4 to Bebuzz 5.0.24 on my BB 8520 (Curve) and then later my BB slowed to a crawl, i could not run any application, send text painfully slow, even answering and making calls was a pain. At first I thought I had too many messages so I deleted them all and i did everything and removed all my applications and strangely didn't think of doing bebuzz first, and viola ! When I removed bebuzz I was sailing along again like new. This is a VERY SERIOUS BUG so I think they need to look into it, until Im going back to Bebuzz 4
    i have the exact same issues! everything frozens the phone, music reproductor, camera, everything's wrong, i didnt pay $6 for nothing,,, so i need an answer...Bebuzz 5.0.26 completely messes with curve 8520 ...
    02-04-12 04:02 PM
    P.S how do i go down to version 4 so that i can still use bebuzz till this is resolved?
    02-04-12 04:47 PM
    P.S how do i go down to version 4 so that i can still use bebuzz till this is resolved?
    Don't go back to nothing! Bebuzz and their overpriced bugged app is history. Try Advanced OS and LED in App World. It's the best to date and free.
    02-04-12 04:56 PM
    You can go back to V4 by visiting Bellshare - BerryBuzz on your device.
    nachbb likes this.
    02-04-12 05:00 PM
    thx.. ....james i tried advanced os, i just dont know how to operate it...LOL, if u wanna msg me with a tutorial i would really appreciate it :P . still hoping for a solution on the bebuzz bug though..
    02-04-12 05:13 PM
    thx.. ....james i tried advanced os, i just dont know how to operate it...LOL, if u wanna msg me with a tutorial i would really appreciate it :P . still hoping for a solution on the bebuzz bug though..
    You're welcome. It is a bit daunting, but works flawlessly when set up. And the extra features are pretty cool. Take your time, work through it and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick. The developer has reall been pushing out some cool upgrades lately. The BBM feature is really nice. Pass the word around.
    02-04-12 05:27 PM
    pfluger,

is LED support for email flag reminders coming at all? i've requested this feature on Bellshare forums and to support. if bebuzz can implement alerts for task and calender reminders, why not email flag reminders?
    02-06-12 11:24 AM
319 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD