Would probably be a good idea to post a screen shot

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk
    Agree!! Including how to set up step by step..
    12-16-11 08:19 PM
    Agree!! Including how to set up step by step..
    Yea I meant one with your issue.

And I am working on the How To now.

12-16-11 08:29 PM
    Aside from the fact this should be a free upgrade, I tried to buy it and I keep getting an error:
    Pay fault:
    Error 579024: The preapproval key can't be used before the start date or adter the end date

The first time I tried to upgrade the button said 1.99 and paypal said 1.99 - it failed.
    I rebooted and reinstalled bebuzz

Now the button says free and paypal says 2.99 - fails still. Unable to get it up install Version 5
    12-16-11 08:38 PM
    Yea I meant one with your issue.

And I am working on the How To now.

Noted!! Very appreciate it...
    12-16-11 09:23 PM
    maybe try a battery pull instead of just rebooting i did a battery pull and everything is working for me running 5.0.15 on bold 9930 7.0
    12-16-11 09:52 PM
    We have released another build. Version 5.0.16 adds the option to manually add BBM contacts by entering their PIN (In the BBM contact selection screen, select 'Add Contact Manually' from the menu).

You can download from www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)
    12-16-11 10:46 PM
    Yes it works, but not for individual..
    Please download version 5.0.16 and try adding your BBM contacts manually by entering their PINs. Let me know if the LED colors work for these contacts.
    12-16-11 10:49 PM
    I wish I could... Payments still not going through for me
    12-16-11 10:56 PM
    Please download version 5.0.16 and try adding your BBM contacts manually by entering their PINs. Let me know if the LED colors work for these contacts.
    It works!!! Thank you.. My other question is why on toast message for bbm only show bbm pin, not bbm contact name even bbm pin already saved in address book?
    12-16-11 11:25 PM
    I upgraded BeBuzz from Appworld and paid for it because I wanted the individual BBM alert function. Now my entire BBM had no alert other than the red LED. I had fully customised and set up BeBuzz and also downloaded the improved link given. Nothing works and it's extremely frustrating.

Appreciate your help.
    Thanks!
    12-17-11 03:38 AM
    I found another bug.. I was once on release 5.0.14. I tried the call connect disconnect, not working. Thought the 5.0.16 would fix this, but it's not. The call connect disconnect feature is still not working. My bb and os ver is 9810/7.0.0.474.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-11 05:03 PM
    I have tried 5.0.16 and the same problem persist. I'm now back to 4.0.85 (Mobihand). the due to the downgrade, now my Appworld doesn't work. Can someone please fix BeBuzz 5?

Thanks a million.
    12-18-11 04:18 AM
    We have a new beta version online. Version 5.0.17 is available at www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BeBuzz 5.0 MR1 (Mainteneance Release 1)

It fixes the call connect vibrate functionality.

In addition you now have the option to switch to BBM legacy support. Switch to legacy BBM support if your BBM LED does not work. In lagacy mode individual BBM contacts will not work and BBM messages will not be shown in toasts.
    12-18-11 01:39 PM
    No offense. Just fix the bugs and release in BB App World for those who have paid for version 5.
    12-18-11 03:19 PM
    No offense. Just fix the bugs and release in BB App World for those who have paid for version 5.
    Actually for those that have owned and paid for major updates for the past 2 years, I'd like to see them fix the bugs and release it in App World so we could get this upgrade at the $1.99 upgrade price. Until then, they have last a customer.

Mike
    12-18-11 03:27 PM
    I'll be staying with 4.0, and actively looking at the other competing notification apps out there in the meantime.
    Try 'advanced calls and LED control' it's a free app. I couldn't get any contacts to work in BeBuzz--I"m talking about regular SMS, not BBM--with no response from developer. Upgrading OS is a continual nightmare with BeBuzz and this was the last straw. I downloaded this new one, and am living happily ever after. Only prob is that it doesn't have disco light, but it can mix from one color to the other so it's similar.
    Last edited by LCchick; 12-18-11 at 06:22 PM.
    12-18-11 06:20 PM
    Hi, is it possible for bebuzz developer to still maintain the chat history functionality in addition to individual bbm contacts support?
    12-19-11 03:35 AM
    What about the option to add a custom contact bbm led alert but not have to assign an audible alert as well. As in I want the sound to be the same but want a different colour led.

Also, why are the individual contact bbm audible alerts restricted to only 6 or 7 choices. Why not be able to browse to select??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 06:21 AM
    Also,

It would be nice to have the functionality to mute specific types of alerts within the "mute schedule".

Ex. I have my work emails to flash a green LED and play a tone with BeBuzz. However, when I am at work and have my outlook open I have little need to have my blackberry going off every two seconds with an alert and an LED. It would be nice to be able to disable work email alerts during specific hours of certain days etc.
    12-19-11 07:11 AM
    hey everyone,
    i had bebuzz for a while now and just upgraded to the new version.
    both with the old and the new version the led color from any income call is red, although i get calls from people who should have another color. it works fine with bbm or other apps but when i get a call it is always red.
    what can i do to make it work? i tried to contact support for like the 5th time, no answer and it's really annoying for that price to not get any response or help from them and i obviously can't seem to make it work by myself.
    also, in the old version (4.), i set it up to not ring or blink or whatever during e.g. 11pm and 5am which didn't work at all! do you guys know if it works now or do i have to set up something else so that it works and my phone is quiet at night?? (@ post #94, i totally agree!!)
    any help would be appreciated!
    thanks!
    12-19-11 09:00 AM
    Hi, is it possible for bebuzz developer to still maintain the chat history functionality in addition to individual bbm contacts support?
    We are currently working on this.
    12-19-11 11:47 AM
    My BB contact colours were working fine until I upgraded to the latest patch lol. Guess I shouldn't have. I'm going to try and uninstall when I get home and try again. Its a great program a few hiccups shouldn't cause everyone to jump ship I don't think.

Just my 2 cents.
    12-19-11 12:57 PM
    Try 'advanced calls and LED control' it's a free app. I couldn't get any contacts to work in BeBuzz--I"m talking about regular SMS, not BBM--with no response from developer. Upgrading OS is a continual nightmare with BeBuzz and this was the last straw. I downloaded this new one, and am living happily ever after. Only prob is that it doesn't have disco light, but it can mix from one color to the other so it's similar.
    Thanks for the suggestion to use Advanced Calls and LED Control (ACEC). Here is the link in AppWorld if anyone is interested. Anyone know what the differences are between BeBuzz and ACEC beside free and paid app.
    12-19-11 02:34 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion to use Advanced Calls and LED Control (ACEC). Here is the link in AppWorld if anyone is interested. Anyone know what the differences are between BeBuzz and ACEC beside free and paid app.
    I have taken a look at the app, but haven't tried it. The biggest difference that I can see is the ability to set notifier lights for BBM contacts, which Bebuzz can (or is SUPPOSED to do). I'll be holding out and hope Bebuzz gets this together or another developer comes up with a BBM contacts notifier app.
    12-19-11 02:45 PM
    Anyone know what the differences are between BeBuzz and ACEC beside free and paid app.
    Here is what I've found so far, and I've had both apps:
    ACEC cannot customize specific BBM contact LEDs. ACEC has up to 4 colors per LED, and can either flash them or "mix" from one to the other. I have one contact set to mix red/blue, so the LED glows red to reddish purple to purple to blueish purple to blue. ACEC has no "disco" LED. With ACEC, you can customize how long the LED stays lit, a few tenths of a second to a longer 2-3 second glow. ACEC is not as intuitive as BeBuzz, it took me longer to set everything up and to figure out all of the options.

Hope this helps.
    12-19-11 05:03 PM
319 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD