i can't download and install BeBuzz 3 from app world. i get to the pay pal screen and enter my password. it appears that the password is recognized and some processing occurs. i then get an error 3300 and the whole thing just stops.

i deleted app world and restarted.

i can log into app world under appworld>myworld>log in.

any help?
    04-14-10 06:52 AM
    You can use Crackberry App Store or Bellshares site directly.

But sounds like an issue with App world..
    04-14-10 07:15 AM
    Don't use App World unless it is your very last resort. It has way too many problems.
    04-14-10 08:48 AM
    There are lots of issues with Appworld and Berrybuzz 3.
    Bellshare has tried to straighten it out but Appworld is not working with us like they should.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 12:08 PM
    Don't use App World unless it is your very last resort. It has way too many problems.
    Totally agree, definately use crackberry app store instead.
    04-14-10 12:26 PM
    Thanks for posting this! I have this exact same problem when I tried to update.
    04-14-10 12:33 PM
    Same happening here, I am waiting it out, I don't want to spend another $6.
    This will be the last signficant app I buy from app world.
    04-14-10 12:37 PM
    Ok I tried to update bebuzz through crackberry but because I purchased it through app world it doesn't find a receipt of my purchase. It will only let me buy it or download the trial. Any suggestions what to do next?
    04-14-10 12:39 PM
    I have the exact same problem! I don't know what to do, other than bang my head against the wall, which doesn't accomplish much! I'd like to pay the 2$ upgrade fee, not 6$ again.

04-14-10 03:49 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Just got off the phone with App World CS and they have no idea what error code 3300 is or why I am getting it. They trouble shot my phone and found no issues. I have Bold 9700, guess Im glad to see Im not the only one having this issue si I know its not my phone. I have emailed BellShare but they have yet to respond. Since I DL thru App World that is the only way I can get the update.... sucks I love this app, plus app world is charging $2.99 for it the update. I'll post back if/when bellshare reponds.
    04-14-10 06:11 PM
    I can assure you the 3300 error is not on Bellshare's side.

There are other devs that are having similar issues with Appworld.

Appworld support seems to be lost when it comes to their issues.

I can guarantee Bellshare's dev is working hard on resolving this so please be patient.

04-14-10 09:20 PM
    It looks like the upgrade problems on AppWorld have been resolved. Please try again and let me know if it works for you.
    04-15-10 02:06 AM
    Just tried to upgrade and it went through without problems! Now I just got to learn how to use it again.
    04-15-10 02:29 AM
    I was finally able to upgrade. Make sure you are logged in to My World. Go to My World, click the bb (menu) button, then log in.

04-15-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD