03-23-10 04:27 PM
29 12
tools
    The pay version of BeWeather (BerryWeather) has this option. It isn't on by default, but can be turned on in the menu options. Not sure about the free one... I'll check and get back to you in a few minutes

Edit: The Free version does not have this feature, so you'd have to buy the app to get that thermometer.
    Ok, I bought this today since it was half off *woot* but I can't find in the options to put the thermometer on the screen. help?
    03-23-10 07:56 AM
    Don't use Weather Bug I know it is a known issue when installed on computers uses a lot of memory & slows things so I would advise you to not use it on your BB... I use BeWeather Free & def love it works well
    03-23-10 02:39 PM
    Ok, I bought this today since it was half off *woot* but I can't find in the options to put the thermometer on the screen. help?
    It's buried in the options somewhere; sorry, I don't recall exactly where. I got rid of Be(rry)Weather since the Direct TCP/IP setting doesn't actually work and no one there cares to fix it.
    03-23-10 02:52 PM
    Open BerryWeather
    Menu
    Settings
    Homescreen/Notification Icon
    Scroll all the way down to:
    Notification Icon
    Check the last option which is "Show Temperature icon in Notification Area.

Good Luck
    03-23-10 04:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD