i have a new blackberry torch and i cant see my camera on it what should i do
    09-25-10 12:47 PM
    would love to get this working as well.
    10-14-10 09:12 AM
    bbview is now working with there new beta 5.0
    11-01-10 11:45 AM
    where do you download the beta 5.0 from?
    11-01-10 12:09 PM
    I upgraded my Storm to Version 5.0 software and now my BBView does not work. When you click Create Live connection it will not let you enter an IP address or Prt or log in/password Any ideas??
    I had that similar issue entering info on the Live Connect Screen from my Storm keyboard. If you continually press around, you will eventually hit that sweet spot and you will be able to enter your IP adress, port number and user/password info. Good Luck!
    02-08-11 03:52 PM
    I had the same issue with a clients blackberry (2 of them)
    make sure Geovision has 3gp turned on jpg checked mobile checked
    all the TCP and UDP ports are mapped (UDP 17300-17380) and your camera system has a static IP (duh)
    if that does not work do this

Check the remote desktop view tab under f9 settings (geovision software)
    update your blackberry to the newest update 5. something turn off wifi and use the the blackberry's web browser enter your ip or host name in the url field next enter your username and password then choose 3g then pick your camera.

by the way the curve 8530 my client had will not work with the BBview software locked the phone up and gave the TCP error.

I have the opposite problem. I can only access my camera's remotely while in a WiFi zone using the internet browser ID on my Bberry Storm2. If outside a WiFi hot spot, I get an error that states a media play error. Same error when I configure my browser as "Blackberry Browser". Whats the difference while accessing the internet either over the WiFi or over VZW network?
    02-08-11 04:04 PM
    "I get the following TCP Connection Error

Debug_Form
    TCP Connection Error
    TCP Connection Error
    RUN ERROR:java.io.IOException:
    Invalid url parameter"

finally does someone find the error???
    the interesting is that after i install on my bb bold 9700 bbview,
    geovision plays ok via the default browser and player. Before bbview installation the BB's player cannot play the format of Geovision's video!
    I get the exact same error on my VZW Bberry Storm2. Sure wish there is a fix!
    02-08-11 04:23 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the new GV-Remote View ver. 1.2 working on my BB Storm 2. See attached files!
    06-24-11 06:16 PM
    Have GeoVision system and several BlackBerry Storms as well as iPhone's and Android's works fine from these mobil devices except....One of the storms (of course it is the owners) fails to get past the "Getting Key" screen...it runs from 0% to 100% and starts over again occasionally it flashes IOConnection Error....not finding much for documents from geovision.tw any help appreciated. Not sure if connected byt he also complains that since install the BlackBerry is very slow and unresponsive almost to point of not being usable. I have removed reloaded but no go on this one......

Thanks in Advance
    08-23-11 06:27 PM
    Update to previous...it makes the phone unusable while installed....for now removed it from this BOLD....know in previous I said it was Storm, but the BlackBerry's it is working on as well as the one it is not working on are all Bolds...the problem one specifically is a
    v5.0.0.983 bundle 1631 platform 4.2.0.433

This one also controlled by a BES server but no restrictions on apps or software only use BES for EMail and Calendar to Exchange
    08-23-11 06:41 PM
    is BBView compatible for 9900?

"TCP connection error" appears every time I try to connect.
    Last edited by wlohks; 09-13-11 at 05:28 AM.
    09-13-11 05:06 AM
    If you received "TCP connection error" and your BB is in a BES

Please have your system administrator to check the firewall settings. port 8866 should be open for BES.
    Last edited by blue book; 12-16-11 at 02:54 PM.
    12-14-11 01:31 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD