Just downloaded the latest version, still can't get Facebook, BB Maps or BrickBreaker to work with this =( I'm on an AT&T Pearl 8100, OS 4.2.1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am on Sprint, BB Curve 8330 and while I don't use Facebook or BrickBreaker, I do use BB Maps and it works great with this program.

Tony
    06-26-08 03:59 PM
    I boought BB Shortcuts for $5.00 and got the alarm program added automatically for Free. Both work fine. No problems.
    06-26-08 04:26 PM
    Anyone know if bbsmart alarms pro overides your other alarm? Do you have to turn the other bb alarm off? And is there any way that i can get an alrm clock to come up at top of my phone like my reg alarm does when its activated? Thanks!
    06-26-08 04:40 PM
    I boought BB Shortcuts for $5.00 and got the alarm program added automatically for Free. Both work fine. No problems.
    Me too!! Thanks a lot for the promotion CB. Both are great applications!
    06-26-08 04:44 PM
    finally got it workin! whew. now someone else who has it, he used shortcuts once it worked, now he gets an error "uncaught java nullpointer"

any ideas?
    06-26-08 05:52 PM
    Everything worked great on 1.0 and now I'm getting the java.lang error on 1.1. What gives? I would go back to 1.0 but I don't have that option anymore.
    06-26-08 05:52 PM
    Everything worked great on 1.0 and now I'm getting the java.lang error on 1.1. What gives? I would go back to 1.0 but I don't have that option anymore.
    Same here. Help?
    06-26-08 05:57 PM
    I would like to take advantage of this offer. Can anyone tell me if BBsmart is good about giving new codes when switching PINS? I have a Curve now but obviously plan on getting a Bold when it comes out. I dont want alot of headaches about things getting switched over later. How is their customer service when it comes to these issues?
    06-26-08 05:57 PM
    yep same error with 1.1... ezanny.....
    06-26-08 06:25 PM
    I wish I could just get 1.0 back. It worked great!
    06-26-08 06:31 PM
    I would like to take advantage of this offer. Can anyone tell me if BBsmart is good about giving new codes when switching PINS? I have a Curve now but obviously plan on getting a Bold when it comes out. I dont want alot of headaches about things getting switched over later. How is their customer service when it comes to these issues?
    There customer service is top notch! You will never have an issue. I don't know anyone that has. And they are fast too!

06-26-08 06:57 PM
    I agree there should be PASTE support in the fields.... Especially for WEB that would be great. Really nice app! $5! Awesome!

06-26-08 06:58 PM
    bbsmart has great customer service fast no problems help with uncaught.exception.java.lang.nullpointerexception error
    06-26-08 07:02 PM
    I would like to know can any app be added to the toolbar option? I download the trial and trying to add for example bb messenger and profile but I do not see it in the list. I dont see all my 3rd party apps listed as options.
    06-26-08 08:07 PM
    I am gettng the same error as Carboss ("uncaught exception:java.error") on the shortcut program. It ran great all day till just a little while ago. Now I can't get it to work at all. Anyone else come across this yet?
    06-26-08 08:25 PM
    I agree there should be PASTE support in the fields.... Especially for WEB that would be great. Really nice app! $5! Awesome!

CAP + click = paste!
    06-26-08 08:28 PM
    Mine was working until upgraded to their newer version fine. I'm running 4.5 on an 8310. I'm getting the null pointer error.

06-26-08 08:31 PM
    Same trouble now with Shortcuts, on an 8130 (Verizon), "uncaught exception:java.error". I installed v1.0 early this morning, worked fine and dandy. A few hours later I got an email saying there was an update to v1.1. Huh? An update already? Okay, whatever...installed it...worked fine and dandy. Then, a few hours later, it started giving me the error message. Reinstall, reboot, same trouble. Just plain weird I tell ya...
    06-26-08 09:39 PM
    I emailed BBsmart support several hours ago ans still no response.

06-26-08 09:48 PM
    EZainny should be seeing this soon (they're on a different time zone). I'm sure they will address it. Might want to try this though:

- delete app
    - pull battery
    - install new app
    - pull battery

hopefully it's good to go. Same thing if you're going to the new version. delete app, pull battery, install new one, pull battery.

thanks for the patience. seems to be the BB way. especially with the beta OS's floating around in various versions. no matter how much beta testing you do, need to release it to work out all the kinks. they always do upgrades for free though, so you won't lose out...
    06-26-08 10:05 PM
    CAP + click = paste!
    That worked!!!!! I am starting to love this application! It is very handy.Thanks!
    06-26-08 10:21 PM
    EZainny should be seeing this soon (they're on a different time zone). I'm sure they will address it. Might want to try this though:

- delete app
    - pull battery
    - install new app
    - pull battery

hopefully it's good to go. Same thing if you're going to the new version. delete app, pull battery, install new one, pull battery.

thanks for the patience. seems to be the BB way. especially with the beta OS's floating around in various versions. no matter how much beta testing you do, need to release it to work out all the kinks. they always do upgrades for free though, so you won't lose out...
    I tried it all. It was fine when I was on 1.0 but then I decided to upgrade...
    06-26-08 10:27 PM
    Ya it's working for me now... I'm loving it, agree about paste and more app options for toolbar though...

06-26-08 10:36 PM
    Ya it's working for me now... I'm loving it, agree about paste and more app options for toolbar though...

What was the magic trick?
    06-26-08 10:41 PM
    Hi All,

For those who on upgrading to v1.1 encountered the NullPointerException error, can you please email me ([email protected]) the details for the corresponding entry in the event log?

Thanks! Trying hard to get this resolved as quickly as possible for you.

Neil.
    06-27-08 12:23 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD