I am having a problem with the snooze. It is set for 15 mins but it goes off every minute, which is really annoying at 6am.
    Yup, same problem here. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release/update.
    07-02-08 08:01 PM
    I recieved an email with the reg key for my freebie copy and the key won't work. No response from vendor to emails. Anyone else have this issue with the freebie
    07-02-08 10:54 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I was looking for something like this.
    07-03-08 04:01 AM
    Alarm should wake from sleep, turn on device (if off), etc. The alarm should occur no matter what state your device is in!!
    The work around for this specific issue is to set your auto on/off settings so that your device turns itself on before the alarm sounds. Yes, I realize the native alarm actually turns the device on but I don't believe they've had success doing this with the BB Smart Alarm.

Now for an issue related to this that people should know.

I went to see the new Will Smith movie "John Hancock" tonight (it was ok, would give it an average "3" out of "5" stars rating, don't wait in any long lines to see it). I always either turn my phone off or put it on vibrate when I enter any movie house. Usually I just completely turn it off. Tonight for whatever reason, I just put it on vibrate. One of my BB Smart Alarms is a "bedtime alarm." Well it went off audibly towards the end of the movie. Using your "vibrate settings" DOES NOT SILENCE YOUR BB SMART ALARM!

People may wish to keep this in mind if they are going anywhere where an audible alarm would be inappropriate. Using the "vibrate" setting does not silence your BB Smart alarms.

As a last thought, other than a few small issues, this product is generally excellent and a "must have" for any BlackBerry power user.
    07-03-08 04:13 AM
    Yup, same problem here. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release/update.

I've tried 10 and 15 minutes with the same results.

Been using 5 minutes for the last few days which has been working.
    07-03-08 10:37 AM
    I recieved an email with the reg key for my freebie copy and the key won't work. No response from vendor to emails. Anyone else have this issue with the freebie
    Hi ptdarling,

I just checked our support then and we've emailed you a couple of times now. Are you sure they're not ending up in your spam folder or something?
    07-03-08 12:44 PM
    ok so im assuming their is No way to color code the alarms with different colors and the above screen shots are photoshop for visual appeal???
    07-03-08 01:13 PM
    The colours are correct

Green shows set alarms that are active
    Red shows set alarms the you have deactivate
    Purple is when an alarm goes off & you hit snooze, then hide

If you just hit snooze it leaves the countdown clock until next alarm sound
    if you also hit hide (after snooze) you can then minimise alarm app & use you BB as normal.

You can't set different colours for say Morning wake up & another colour for football game etc all active alarms are green, deactivate red & so on.
    07-03-08 05:57 PM
    The colours are correct

if you also hit hide (after snooze) you can then minimise alarm app & use you BB as normal.

You can't set different colours for say Morning wake up & another colour for football game etc all active alarms are green, deactivate red & so on.
    Thankyou for your Help CGSCOT...I appreciate you taking the time to explain this...as i asked 3 times and it seems no one else including the forum moderator could answer this...
    07-03-08 06:05 PM
    Thankyou for your Help CGSCOT...I appreciate you taking the time to explain this...as i asked 3 times and it seems no one else including the forum moderator could answer this...
    Sorry, I could answer I was just extremely busy! Only had time to get the most pressing issue first which was a customer who couldn't use the product at all.
    07-04-08 02:10 AM
    BBSmart Alarms failed to go off whilst my phone was in Auto Off mode. I have therefore removed it from my phone

The original BlackBerry Alarm wakes my phone up no matter what mode my phone is in.

For me an alarm, once set, MUST GO OFF no matter what mode the phone is in provided it has a charged battery in it.

I sincerly hope that BBSmart Alarms can be made to work as original BlackBerry alarm because I think that it is a worthwhile product and I eagerly await an update.
    Last edited by Pete6; 07-06-08 at 03:02 PM.
    07-06-08 03:42 AM
    BBSmart Alarms failed to go off whilst my phone was in Auto Off mode. I have therefore removed it from my phone

The original BlackBerry Alarm wakes my phone up no matter what mode my phone is in.

For me an alarm, once set, MUST GO OFF no matter what mode the phone is in provided it has a charged battery in it.

I sincerly hpe that BBSmart Alarms can be made to work as original BlackBerry alarm becuase I think that it is a worthwhile product and I eagerly await an update.

After downloading the free trial and using it for a couple of days I also had to remove it from my phone. I frequently turn my phone off at night so I am not woken up by the emails or other messages that i frequently get and not having BBalarms auto turn-on my phone is a big no-no for me. If/when this is fixed you can count on me coming back and re-installing it.
    Other than that problem I think it is a great program.
    07-06-08 04:36 AM
    Sorry, I could answer I was just extremely busy! Only had time to get the most pressing issue first which was a customer who couldn't use the product at all.
    No Problem Ezainny... i know you were working on other issues... i just got a lil frustrated since i couldnt find an option to change colors and i asked several times about this and never got a response.... regardless, great product... once you get the auto phone wake up and snooze glitch fixed it will truly be an amazing app! keep em coming!
    07-06-08 08:31 PM
    i got in on the crackberry promo of "spend at least 5 bucks and get the alarm free" and unfortunately, it doesn't go off all the time. It puzzles me
    07-06-08 08:47 PM
    has anyone tried to set the alarm and use it while their phone was in standby mode?
    07-06-08 11:40 PM
    has anyone tried to set the alarm and use it while their phone was in standby mode?
    It works fine in Standby mode.
    07-07-08 03:25 AM
    Hi All,

We're definitely aware of the issue where BBSmart Alarms Pro will not go off if your BlackBerry is turned off. Working on an upgrade now which will add this functionality in.

Thanks for your patience!
    07-08-08 09:32 AM
    The colours are correct

Thank you!! I was wondering for sooo long, like RealEstatePro

I wish they would add that functionality as well... make the user able to customize color. Then, instead of having the color indicate the status of the alarm, have an indicator of some sort!!
    07-08-08 09:37 AM
    what's the deal with all these dialog boxes when you're setting up and running MyAlarms? do BBSmart Alarms go through this same drill of local content dialog boxes just to set up, alarm, and de-alarm the alarms? thinking about switching from/removing myalarms.
    Last edited by eZainny; 07-08-08 at 08:54 PM. Reason: No need for the gigantic font! :)
    07-08-08 08:15 PM
    what's the deal with all these dialog boxes when you're setting up and running MyAlarms? do BBSmart Alarms go through this same drill of local content dialog boxes just to set up, alarm, and de-alarm the alarms? thinking about switching from/removing myalarms.
    Hi negritude,

Not sure what's up with MyAlarms...Best talk to the developer of that program if you have any queries.

Give the free trial of BBSmart Alarms Pro a run if you want. I don't think you should encounter those problems that you faced with MyAlarms...
    07-08-08 08:55 PM
    so I made a purchase and received the Alarm Pro for free and I download it into my phone...ok i was all excited and then it ask me for a registration code which I had and was that much closer ....so i entered the code and I get a invalid notice !!!!!! so upset what now ? What do i do ? is this what they mean by free ?
    07-08-08 09:18 PM
    Hi peace11,

The problem with the activation key was due to a problem with the CrackBerry ordering system whilst the promotion was on. We know, we got bombarded with emails on the topic!

Anyway, the best place as always is to email our support team at [email protected] if your problem has not yet been resolved.

Cheers,
    Neil.
    07-10-08 11:47 PM
    Is there an update soon? V1.1 on a 8330 - alarm seldom dismisses the first time and sounds a second time. Sometimes right away, after a min or after 6 min.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 12:14 PM
    Is there an update soon? V1.1 on a 8330 - alarm seldom dismisses the first time and sounds a second time. Sometimes right away, after a min or after 6 min.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi cz10,

Yep, that's a known issue with OS 4.3. We're hoping to get out a fix very soon...

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    Neil.
    07-17-08 06:24 PM
    Glad to hear there is an update to one of my all-time favorite apps coming soon!!
    07-17-08 06:29 PM
331 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD