hoping someone can help, downloaded the new version of bbsak today, after removing bbsak 1.6 before.
    however what ever i do the my 9700 does not seem to be detected. it is detected by DM.
    i have unistalled DM and bbsak and reinstalled them both but still no luck, even changed my user account settings and still no luck.
    have net.framwork 4.0 installed. done everything and still my device is not detected.
    the os i have is 5.0.0.938.
    searched soo many forums and many people have the issue but i have followed all the tips but still no luck, there is no help on v1.8 hoping someone from the crackberry universe can help.
    if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.
    09-23-10 02:34 PM
    Same problem here

I had real issues connecting with BBSAK 1.6 using the last few OS releases, and was hoping 1.8 had fixed this.

All it does is randomly swich my wifi and network on and off... which is very useful
    09-23-10 02:48 PM
    I am having the same problem, I wonder if I can find the previous version and reinstall it.
    09-26-10 08:33 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bbs...54/index2.html

Post 18 - someone just posted what they did to get bbsak working - it may work for you???
    09-26-10 08:59 PM
    Thanks for the link. I tried what they said and shutting off my password helped immediately. Thanks again
    09-26-10 10:29 PM
    Post 18 - someone just posted what they did to get bbsak working - it may work for you???
    That doesn't help in my case.
    I am on a BES server and the IT policy doesn't allow me to disable password.

Anyone know if the developer is fixing the password problem on BBSAK v1.8 soon? If not, then I will move back to v1.7 for now.

Thanks.
    09-27-10 08:39 AM
    Working perfectly here on my 9000

MUWHAHAHA
    09-27-10 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD