Our dear BBSAK the ultimate tool for Blackberries has been updated to version 1.8. I guess its still in beta stage though. Here is the changes list:

It�s been almost an entire year since the BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) desktop software got an update (that I know of) but PPCGeeks are back with a redesigned app and new version. Version 1.8.0 includes the following changes:

Redesigned code for better performance.
    New Javaloader for OS 6.0 compatibility.
    Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
    Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
    Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
    Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
    Displays PIN so you know your connected.
    Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
    Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
    Backup 3rd Party Apps.
    Restore 3rd Party Apps.

According to the new PPCGeeks thread where updates for BBSAK will be posted, this software is still in its beta stages.

Here is the download link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment..._installer.zip

or just download the attachment ..the attachment is zip of the installer..i could not upload the .msi file so i zipped it. just extract the content and use the installer.

CHEERS

Attachment 72812
    09-24-10 12:03 AM
    It's really in a BETA stage at this point - unless you want to help them test I'd recommend staying with 1.7 for a few days - at least - until they can get the kinks out.
    09-24-10 08:26 AM
    I haven't really noticed any difference between 1.7 and 1.8. Except that 1.8 is new and shiny :O
    09-24-10 02:12 PM
    Extra small window after updating! I did uninstall 1.7, and the small program window makes it unusable for me... any ideas?
    09-26-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD