i have read this whole forum

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=386901

and its not working for me, desktop manager keeps saying Searching for available device software and when the loading bar finishes it just restarts again...

Apploader says This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded.

BBSak just says its finished within a second. Obviously nothing happened within a second lol

WHAT DO I DO ?!!!??? =(

im stuck right now...I just installed the OS 5.0 released today from SaskTel
    02-02-10 06:36 PM
    If you did a bbsak backup
    Open DM and go to app loader>add/ remove>browse>program files>bbsak>backup
    Inside the backup folder is the BACKUP.ALX file you created to reinstall all your apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 09:05 PM
    I had the same problem today had to start all over again from scratch including OS
    02-02-10 09:10 PM
    Getting this same issue with BBSAK. Trying a battery pull now. Ugh. If I have to reload all the apps individually I'll be pissed.
    02-17-10 07:11 PM
    Well you might wanna get ready to be pissed then. bbsak is a fail for me too. I've been restoring all day.
    02-17-10 07:54 PM
    One thing, when it says it restored successfully but it was only seconds.. DO NOT disconnect your phone, watch the screen you'll see the hourglass showing the data is still transferring. You'll know its finished when your phone reboots. I kept making the mistake thinking BBSAK was messing up, what's messed up is the timing of the "success" message.
    02-17-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD