Can't run BBSAK anymore. Says it has expired. Guess 2010 broke it. Need this badly at the moment to do a "Factory Reset". Anyone know how to make this work??
    01-04-10 09:34 AM
    I am using BBSAK 1.7 with my Bold running 5.0.0.411 and there were no problems today. Check your version and perhaps update
    01-04-10 10:06 AM
    1.7 working on Curve 4.5
    01-04-10 11:02 AM
    My guess is BBSAK simply calls up this built-in loader command:

you can also remove the IT policy by resetting your Blackberry to factory settings.

to do this you need to run command prompt.

you can just run cmd

then here are the steps one by one

C:\>cd program files

C:\Program Files>cd common files

C:\Program Files\Common Files>cd research in motion

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion>cd apploader

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader>loader.exe /resettofactory

Hit enter and let the phone do its thing. NOTE: everything will be wipped off ur blackberry.

(there is a space between loader.exe and /resettofactory)
    Try that until you get BBSAK back up and running
    01-04-10 11:06 AM
    I have also noticed that bbsak says that on the pc. Seems to be date related. If I change the date on the pc to 12/01/09 then it works just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 11:33 AM
    Had that problem this morning closed it out turned my wifi on and viola it worked again had nothing to due with the date.

01-04-10 12:07 PM
    I've had BBSAK 1.7 for a little while, but only tried using it a few times. It never detects my device when it's connected. I have mass storage turned on while connected, and DM has no problem recognizing it. Any ideas here?
    01-04-10 12:47 PM
    I have also noticed that bbsak says that on the pc. Seems to be date related. If I change the date on the pc to 12/01/09 then it works just fine.

Hi Jordan, your advice works! I changed the date of my computer to 2008 and BBSAK is back up and running. Thanks!
    01-11-10 08:07 PM
    I am using BBSAK 1.7 with my Bold running 5.0.0.411 and there were no problems today. Check your version and perhaps update
    Same here... just did some stuff earlier and no probs...... See if youre runnin 1.7
    01-11-10 08:12 PM
    I've had BBSAK 1.7 for a little while, but only tried using it a few times. It never detects my device when it's connected. I have mass storage turned on while connected, and DM has no problem recognizing it. Any ideas here?
    Do you have DM and BBSAK opened at the same time?

Just have BBSAK open and try.

A few times I had to let Win 7 realize that my BB was connected then BBSAK connected (after I hit connect).
    01-11-10 08:12 PM
    Hmmmm that’s a thought. Usually I close one then open the other, this could be a problem. Good observation!!
    01-11-10 08:15 PM
    Hi Jordan, your advice works! I changed the date of my computer to 2008 and BBSAK is back up and running. Thanks!
    Sure! It seems though that occasionally the BB syncs time this way so just remember to make sure the date is correct on the BB when done.

01-11-10 08:26 PM
    I usually fix that problem by unlocking my phone. If the keyboard is locked, BBSAK doesn't detect my phone.
    01-11-10 09:21 PM
    I could not get BBSAK 1.7 to remove or add an sms COD on my Bold with .411. Running XP.

01-11-10 11:49 PM
    Hmmmm... Thats strange... You should be able to connect your device and click on the "remove cod" (in bbsak) At that point though....nothing happens?
    01-11-10 11:57 PM
    Nope, nothing. Phone doesn't reboot. If I disconnect and reconnect, the COD I tried to remove is still there.

01-12-10 02:03 AM
    I'm running the latest version and it also says it's expired also. Been using MCP ever since.
    01-12-10 05:55 AM

Work like a charm, many thanks!
    02-01-10 11:13 PM
    It says that mine is expired also.
    I uninstalled it, then installed it again. Same error.

06-21-10 12:46 AM
    It says expired when my computer was not connected to the internet. Changing the date did not help. Once I connected to the internet, the program worked okay.
    06-24-10 10:51 AM
    try uninstalling and reinstalling it. or right clicking and run as admin, I had a issue a while back where it wasn't connecting, but never expired. I just ran it last night to install some cod's on my tour, worked fine.
    06-24-10 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD