I'm having issues with BBSAK, BB Boss 2.2, and DM 6.1. Specifically, both BBSAK & BB Boss won't detect my phone (9850) with DM 6.1 installed. If I uninstall DM 6.1 and revert back to DM 5.whatever and restart the PC, they work fine to read, copy, add or delete .cods, until the phone reboots. Then I get the "device not detected" message and have to reinstall DM 5 again, and reboot the PC. Then the phone get detected again, and everything works until the phone reboots.

I'm running Windows 7 ultimate, 32bit. DM (any version) detects the phone just fine all the time, as does the PC (as a mass storage device).

This is a real PITA right now since I recently upgraded from a 9650 to a 9850 and am swapping .cod files to get "unavailable" apps on the new phone (ebay, weatherbug, kindle, google quick search, e-office flashlight, QR code scanner pro, blackstar GPS, etc.)

Is anyone else having issues connecting using either of these apps & DM 6.1? If so, did you manage to fix it and how? I've searched the forums but don't find any threads from 2011 about this issue....
    09-27-11 07:49 AM
    Solution was posted last night in another similar thread... Ctrl+Alt+Del>device manager>RIMDevicemanager>end process.

BBSAK & BB Boss work fine after that - detect the phone right away, and continue to do so even after the phone reboots.

Mods - you can lock if you'd like to....
    09-28-11 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD