Some time back, I used this program on my BB 9000. I appear to be running out or memory, so when I look at my device under BB Desktop software, Applications, I see BBSAK Backup installed as a program.

It is taking up a huge space, 7.1 MB, so my question is: If I delete this is it going to crash my BB? Is that all of my OS?

Any help would be appreciated.
    08-12-13 01:36 PM
    That should be safe to delete and wont crash your OS.
    08-12-13 01:43 PM
    Hi!
    BBSAK is an application for your PC only. If you are running out of hard drive storage space on your PC you may delete it until you need it again.

Sorry. didn't see that Matt gad answered already.
    08-12-13 01:44 PM
    No not my computer, my BB itself.

Sorry for the confusion.
    08-12-13 01:55 PM
    If I click on BBSAK while the BB is connected and BB Desktop manager is open and under applications, I see all sorts of program modules?
    08-12-13 01:58 PM
    It is a single backup of all your apps at the time the backup file was created by BBSAK, as in one COD filled with several apps. If you restored your apps via BBSAK, you will see the "BBSAK Backup" instead of all the different app names in Device/Application Management, but each app icon will show as normal on the Home Screen and in their default folders.

If you want to delete BBSAK Backup, you will then need to reinstall all the apps that are in that backup.
    stardotstar likes this.
    08-13-13 07:47 AM
    Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

It is a single backup of all your apps at the time the backup file was created by BBSAK, as in one COD filled with several apps. If you restored your apps via BBSAK, you will see the "BBSAK Backup" instead of all the different app names in Device/Application Management, but each app icon will show as normal on the Home Screen and in their default folders.

If you want to delete BBSAK Backup, you will then need to reinstall all the apps that are in that backup.
    08-13-13 08:06 AM