Same here, need an alternate link asap.
    02-27-10 08:34 AM
    Didn't work, but thanks for making the effort.

Ubizmo
    Have any of used the "kill processes" button? I had to do that before it would find mine and then click on the "connect" button. I also notice that if I'm not connected to the internet when I start BBSAK it won't run so I disconnect from the internet after I start it.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 02-27-10 at 09:40 AM. Reason: confusing words
    02-27-10 09:04 AM
    Would be nice if I could download it.
    I will never understand why people offer things and then make it so hard to get them!
    I was able to download the software, but I had to sign up first.
    Last edited by BurtSherry; 03-03-10 at 10:08 AM.
    02-27-10 04:04 PM
    any updates to a dl'able link?
    04-19-10 07:19 PM
    The third mirror worked for me. PM me an email address if you can't find a link and I'll email the installer to you, its only 700kb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 04:19 PM
    My BBSAK say it has expired! It tells me to go to bbdevicecenter,com but that's under construction! Anybody have a working copy of BBSAK?
    04-25-10 03:35 PM
    anyone have a link to BBSAK Version 1.7.0 ? none of the three mirrors works anymore.
    Same here, need an alternate link asap.
    Would be nice if I could download it.
    I will never understand why people offer things and then make it so hard to get them!
    I was able to download the software, but I had to sign up first.
    any updates to a dl'able link?
    My BBSAK say it has expired! It tells me to go to bbdevicecenter,com but that's under construction! Anybody have a working copy of BBSAK?
    I also just downloaded BBSAK Version 1.7.0 utilizing the 3rd mirror link 5 minutes ago. Might try it again.
    04-25-10 03:47 PM
    Mine says it's expired if I try to run it when I'm offline, works fine if I load it while online and then go offline after.
    04-25-10 07:04 PM
    None of the links work.
    05-21-10 07:48 PM
    05-21-10 08:43 PM
    BBSAK Download is found in my signature
    06-13-10 05:57 PM
    i was having the no device detected problem but i opened blackberry device manager first and let it connect then opened bbsak and it works fine
    06-22-10 08:45 PM
    Suck I have the same problem as described by many users on here running Windows 7 64 bit and they don't even acknowledge it in the known bugs list...

Edit: Ah, I found a fix! You have to disable the Access Control so that your screen doesn't dim or pop up asking for permission to run the program. Move the slider to the lowest setting (level 0) and reboot (click the link at the bottom right corner of the popup to quickly access it, or adjust this setting from control panel). Then run bbsak by right clicking on the actual exe and hit 'run as administrator.' Should work now!
    Last edited by Strakerc; 07-14-10 at 01:38 AM.
    07-12-10 02:31 PM
    Suck I have the same problem as described by many users on here running Windows 7 64 bit and they don't even acknowledge it in the known bugs list...

Ah, I found a fix! You have to disable the Access Control so that your screen doesn't dim or pop up asking for permission to run the program. Move the slider to the lowest setting (level 0) and reboot (click the link at the bottom right corner of the popup to quickly access it, or adjust this setting from control panel). Then run bbsak by right clicking on the actual exe and hit 'run as administrator.' Should work now!
    I'm using win7 64bit and didn't have to disable UAC, I simply have it running in vista mode and have it set to always run as adim.
    07-12-10 03:13 PM
    <snip>
    Ah, I found a fix! You have to disable the Access Control so that your screen doesn't dim or pop up asking for permission to run the program. Move the slider to the lowest setting (level 0) and reboot (click the link at the bottom right corner of the popup to quickly access it, or adjust this setting from control panel). Then run bbsak by right clicking on the actual exe and hit 'run as administrator.' Should work now!
    I'll admit I was skeptical this would make a difference (since I thought I had tried everything on both a Win7 x64 and WinXP box to no avail) but after disabling UAC and rebooting, it actually connected!
    07-13-10 07:26 PM
    I'm using win7 64bit and didn't have to disable UAC, I simply have it running in vista mode and have it set to always run as adim.
    I tried this, it didn't help for me...however this was all for naught as bbsak's restore apps doesn't even work for me. It claims they're restored but it lies

Edit: Lol yet again found my own fix. Go into AppLoader, click the 'Add' button and then browse to your backup folder, choose backup.alx. It should put your old apps at the bottom of the list.
    Last edited by Strakerc; 07-14-10 at 01:37 AM.
    07-14-10 01:19 AM
    I'm too lazy to check the entire thread so if I posted this before - sorry.

I got a netbook with Basic Win7. BBSAK would not find my Tour. Tried a bunch of things. For other reasons I upgraded to Win7 Homebasic (or whatever the next version of win7). BBSAK then worked.
    07-14-10 09:41 AM
    Yup, tried everything I have read on this and other forums, but disabling UAC finally did it for me on Win 7 64bit.
    07-20-10 04:29 PM
    Stupid question.....

Just DLed BBSAK to my netbook and ran a backup. All was fine.

I noticed that it saves the app files in the "backup" folder.

When you go to restore, does it look there, or can you point it elsewhere? I made a copy of that folder down in "My Documents" for versioning control. Could I point there on restore or would I need to copy my appropriate backup file back to the "backup" folder before running a restore?
    09-02-10 11:57 AM
    That's a good question, and one of my pet peeves about BBSAK. It puts everything in the C:\Program Files\BBSAK without asking.
    09-02-10 02:28 PM
    It asked for the password,I entered it and It just saw my 8320
    What password?
    09-19-10 02:59 PM
    how do i download this? i see no download link and im signed up
    11-02-10 01:25 PM
    Quero atualizar o meu blackberry 9520
    03-18-13 12:44 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD