Hi all,
    Since I performed the latest OTA update from Sprint for my 9850, I can't locate BBM on my device. On App World, it's showing as installed, but I can't find it on my device. I can't even uninstall it to reinstall it. Any thoughts or has anyone else experienced this?? Thanks for the help!
    07-28-12 02:00 PM
    You can't uninstall from App Management or App World? I would try uninstalling from app world then reinstall from app world. Or DM applicatons and remove BBM from there then reinstall from app world.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    07-28-12 02:08 PM
    Weird, I don't have the option to delete BBM from app management or app world but I do for everything else. Mine is working however and i have the icon. I would go into desktop manager in applications and see if it is in there and remove it and hopefully redownload from app world. Good luck.

07-28-12 02:16 PM
    Appreciate the help Skizzity. Ill have to try that when I get home on Monday. I can't even locate the icon on the home screen using the find function. Appreciate the help!
    07-28-12 02:21 PM
    Was able to re-load it by downgrading the OS and then re-installing the new OTA update. There must have been a corrupt file during the OS upgrade when I did it originally. Took several hours, but at least it's working now. Thanks again for the help!
    07-30-12 07:09 AM
    This has happened to a few people, myself included on the 9850, and the only solution that has been found is to downgrade to previous OS then re-install. If anyone finds another solution to this problem, it would be much appreciated. Attempts to resolve this issue and discussions of this problem have been posted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-only-736169/
    07-30-12 08:00 AM
    I'm glad you got it working. Troubleshooting can be a pain.

07-30-12 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD