Ok so when you make an upgrade, it is comanly known that an app gets better... Now BBM does not agree, what thay did was took BBM V5 and made it harder to send Images and Music files, changed such small detales that its almost un noticable and took away a beloved function to see what your friends are listerning to... So this is most likely a drunken mistake made by the developers. And I can tell you ppl don't like it, go to BB Appworld and take a look at the revews... I want to say one more thing to the developers: If something isn't broken, don't try to fix it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 11:58 AM
    So.. downgrade?

Plenty of OTA downloads out there.
    07-31-11 12:59 PM
    That is kinda funny, couple of hundred threads on RIM not pushing out apps and all, and now they did and the complaining starts about that they upgraded the apps LOL
    07-31-11 04:19 PM
    Actually you're slightly incorrect OP.
    While it is true that Incremental updates are intended to fix bugs (ie, 5.0.100 to 5.0.205), a whole number update (ie, 5.0.3 to 6.0.115) almost always brings new features and new bugs.
    And I personally am very grateful that I no longer have to block all those "see what I'm listening to" posts - not to be mean, but I don't really care what my bbm contacts are listening to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Firefyter likes this.
    08-03-11 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD