Is it possible to set up Blurts Pro to work with BlackBerry Messenger similarly to how Text Messages and Emails get notified on screen?

If not, I'd like to suggest that in a future release
    01-04-11 08:55 AM
    @myermian - BlackBerry Messenger support is the biggest feature request we get. Everyone wants it and we would love to do it, but currently RIM does not allow third party app integration with BBM. The next version of BBM will allow some, but it still will have restrictions that will prevent third party apps like Blurts from sending/reading your BBM messages. It will allow Blurts to notify you that a new message has arrived, but you will still have to go to your BlackBerry to read and respond to it.

As RIM allows more, we will put the support into Blurts.
    01-05-11 08:56 PM
    I've just dropped BBM entirely, in part for this reason, in large part because many in my company have dropped BB for Android phones, and can't BBM. I find it much nicer to use Trillian on my phone, computers, and even my new Xoom, and not be restricted to messaging on the phone.
    04-06-11 06:24 PM
    There is a way to write BBM messages using desktop pc. Perhaps you have already followed this process. You open notepad in your pc, write the message and copy it to win clipboard. Then you use the Blurts option "send windows clipboard". You open BBM and paste the text. It is not a direct method like SMS sending one but avoids typing the message using BB keyboard.
    02-26-12 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD