Is there a way you can have your contact pictures not show up on your BBM?

Thanks in adavance
    10-15-10 08:23 AM
    are you talking about your personal picture? Edit and delete pic or change it to an avatar instead of a real picture
    10-15-10 08:39 AM
    are you talking about your personal picture? Edit and delete pic or change it to an avatar instead of a real picture

No , I am talking about other peoples pics that I have saved as my contacts.
    10-15-10 08:46 AM
    Remove their pic in your address book.
    10-15-10 08:46 AM
    LoL. This is because you elected to have your BBM contacts linked with your on device contacts. TBH, I don't know how to do it for every contact at once, but you definitely can do it for each individual contact by highlighting the BBM contact, hitting the menu key and selecting "Remove link from BlackBerry Contacts". That should do it. If anyone knows how to complete this all at one time, I would like to know myself, as I am probably missing something obvious.

HTH
    Brad.
    10-15-10 09:09 AM
    LoL. This is because you elected to have your BBM contacts linked with your on device contacts. TBH, I don't know how to do it for every contact at once, but you definitely can do it for each individual contact by highlighting the BBM contact, hitting the menu key and selecting "Remove link from BlackBerry Contacts". That should do it. If anyone knows how to complete this all at one time, I would like to know myself, as I am probably missing something obvious.

HTH
    Brad.
    Thanks alot i really appreciate it
    10-15-10 09:24 AM
    Thanks alot i really appreciate it
    NP. Enjoy your day!
    10-15-10 09:26 AM
    I have not been able to find a way to remove the link across the board either. I think it is a contact-by-contact type of thing. Good luck.
    10-15-10 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD