1ST SCENARIO:

1. I have registered to beta zone
    2. registered to BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10) program
    3. clicked the "send download link"
    4. opened my gmail on my blackberry, and heres the email that was sent by beta zone :

BBM Channels (BBOS + BB10)

May 24, 2013

Hello ,

You have been sent a download link from BlackBerry Beta Zone for BBM Channels (BBOS) 8.0.0.44. To download this application to your device via OTA, please click the link below and follow the download instructions found on the Program page.

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ads/fetch/4432

*Please read the following prior to downloading:

BBOS ONLY - 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 & 7.1
    OTA Install ONLY

Please create a backup of your device prior to installing the software, such that your data can be restored if issues are encountered upon loading the software. If you require instructions on how to do this, please click here.

Proceed to install BBM Channels, download via OTA only (wired downloads have been disabled).

Upon download you will be emailed an application keycode. Please copy and paste your keycode into the BBM application when prompted.

Thank you for participating in BlackBerry Beta Zone. Once the download is complete, please be sure to return to Beta Zone and tell us what you think!

Thank you.
    BlackBerry Beta Zone Administrator

5. Clicked the link that was provided on the email above ^
    6. i was redirected to the BB ID sign-in page, i entered my email and password, THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. it keeps on reloading the same page "BB ID sign-in"

2ND SCENARIO

1. I went to this site TechEnthu.com | A Gadget-Tech Hub - Blackberry Messenger 8 for OS 5,6,7 & 10 usiing my COMPUTER
    2. downloaded the OFFLINE Installer for OS5, unzipped it, copied to my phones' memory card.
    3. successfully installed BBM 8
    4. BUT, when i opened my BBM, It prompted me for a KEYCODE

So.. ---> 5. i followed the instructions on how to get the keycode, "beta zone-->send download link-->opened my mail--->clicked the link provided, and then BOOOM! nothin happens haha. I was just back to SCENARIO 1

PLSS HELP, IS THERE OTHER WAY TO OBTAIN THE KEYCODE??

PS: i have an UNLIMITED BIS PLAN, My BBM IS ALREADY RECEIVING MESSAGES BUT I CANT OPEN IT BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN KEYCODE
    06-18-13 10:12 AM
    Aditya,

I have downloaded BBM 8 for OS 7.1 but, am unable to use it without entering the "KeyCode". Attached herewith is a screen shot of the same. Leave me an email, on the registered ID. Please help me.

BBM 8 Beta for OS 5,6,7,7.1-munch_2013_06_25_080559.jpg
    GhaniAlvaro likes this.
    06-24-13 10:29 PM
    thanks ... will try an update
    06-30-13 11:34 PM
    what is BBM keycode here in philippines? please help me thanks
    07-04-13 05:21 AM
    Key code you get when you sign up as beta tester, otherwise you cannot use it, and you can only use the key one time

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone using CB10
    07-04-13 05:22 AM
    They send you the key code by email to the adress that your BlackBerry Id is registered to.....

Z10 Rocking 10.1.0.2354!
    07-04-13 05:23 AM
    please give me the keycode...im from philippines
    07-04-13 05:30 AM
    cant log in my blackberry beta zone....
    07-04-13 05:35 AM
    cant log in my blackberry beta zone....
    Call helpdesk support

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone using CB10
    07-04-13 05:37 AM
    why cant log in my bb beta zone?
    07-04-13 05:38 AM
    Can Anyone help me, since till now i haven't receive the keycode.
    1. I'm already a member of beta zone
    2. I have been asking a lot and keep pressing the link to send the code from my account. but nothing exactly happen. no incoming email about the keycode.

help me plzzzz....... whats wrong???? is the server down or what????
    Since i used to beta zone, its never been like this. i have download several time other beta version and just fine, getting the keycode directly after download OTA
    07-04-13 10:25 PM
    Did u get a new phone? Change your BlackBerry I'd? Change your email address? Maybe you should register as a new user

Q10, 9900, 9780, 8330, 7520, 7510 And Playbook!
    07-04-13 10:27 PM
  13. jose miguel ramirez arteaga's Avatar
    Aditya,

I have downloaded BBM 8 for OS 7.1 but, am unable to use it without entering the "KeyCode". Attached herewith is a screen shot of the same. Leave me an email, on the registered ID. Please help me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	munch_2013_06_25_080559.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	175727
    07-08-13 02:29 PM
    Aditya,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	munch_2013_06_25_080559.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	175727
    dear please find the code from the bb beta zone. still if you don't get let me know
    07-17-13 10:11 AM
    Sorry people, i was lil too busy off the work, i am back in seat any issue do ask me i will fix it up in no time.
    07-17-13 10:12 AM
    Downloaded, registered on beta site, Emailed key and now working successfully.
    Registration process a bit long and bothersome but its worth it.
    Thank you very much.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    07-17-13 08:46 PM
    dear please find the code from the bb beta zone. still if you don't get let me know
    To get the keycode just login using ur bbid and password then select account details.
    Then check that your email is validated, if not then select validate. In the account details u should find the necessary info

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    07-17-13 08:51 PM
    then first download ultrasurf 12.09,
    then try making a beta zone account
    07-18-13 10:49 AM
    I installed bbm8 but i'm having a problem after installing it my bbm is getting stuck like i cant even use it every time i try to scroll down or up or left or right the clock shows up for a few seconds what to do? i'm having a bold9780 with os6
    07-18-13 05:24 PM
    � tried registring but its nt workin..please help ♍ε wit d keycode...

29A07DF7

[email protected]
    07-23-13 05:23 AM
    Pls help ♍ε wit your username αи∂ password so dat i can get my keycode..tried registrin buh its nt goin sayin nt available in my country...

29A07DF7

[email protected]
    07-23-13 05:28 AM
    Please create me an account on beta zone: [email protected], please I need your help. It says it is not available in my country
    07-24-13 01:41 PM
    Here is a simple tutorial to get it on your device -

Link for direct download & setup instructions - Blackberry Messenger 8 for OS 5,6 & 7

BBM Channels is a new social networking feature within BBM that extends the sharing experience beyond your friendship circle �allowing channel creators to amass an unlimited number of followers. Express yourself with BBM Channels. Create, edit & publish in an instant. Or connect to the people, communities and brands you love � receive timely posts and participate by commenting on, liking and sharing posts.

-Channel Profile - View personalised channel profiles for each BBM Channel including additional content helping to bring the channel to life such as a welcome messages, images, maps and more.
    -Receive Posts - Stay up to date on the things that matter to you with instant updates from your subscribed channels. Receive notification when new posts are available and chose whether you would like to be notified.
    -Engagement options - Get involved in conversations with your favourite communities by commenting on and liking posts from the Channels to which you have subscribed. Or share interesting posts with your BBM contacts.
    -Chat (Coming Soon) - Get more personal with one to one conversations. Many BBM Channels allow subscribers to enjoy private conversations via BBM.
    -Discovery - Easily find and share your favourite communities on BBM Channels. Check out which Channels are currently featured on the carousel. Channel invites can be shared between BBM contacts or add a Channel via PIN or QR code.
    -User Controls - Be in control of your notifications with the BBM Channel mute button. It allows you to select exactly which subscribed channels you would like to receive notifications from.

PLEASE READ:
    1. Before downloading, please back up your contact list by displaying the menu within BlackBerry Messenger - Options - Back Up. (Available for users of BBM 5.0 and above.)
    2. Please ensure that you are using RIM or carrier approved BlackBerry� Device Software to avoid compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM icon.
    3. After installing the new version of BBM, please restart your device.

For all technical support with BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), please visit BlackBerry - Messenger Help & Support – BBM Resources - US

Link for direct download & setup instructions - Blackberry Messenger 8 for OS 5,6 & 7
    08-07-13 03:03 AM
    caranya bagaimana,stelah instal dri bbm os 7 ke bbm 8. key cide apa ituu.. whats key codw..(accpt)
    08-11-13 09:06 AM
    Here is a simple tutorial to get it on your device -

BBM Channels is a new social networking feature within BBM that extends the sharing experience beyond your friendship circle �allowing channel creators to amass an unlimited number of followers. Express yourself with BBM Channels. Create, edit & publish in an instant. Or connect to the people, communities and brands you love � receive timely posts and participate by commenting on, liking and sharing posts.

-Channel Profile - View personalised channel profiles for each BBM Channel including additional content helping to bring the channel to life such as a welcome messages, images, maps and more.
    -Receive Posts - Stay up to date on the things that matter to you with instant updates from your subscribed channels. Receive notification when new posts are available and chose whether you would like to be notified.
    -Engagement options - Get involved in conversations with your favourite communities by commenting on and liking posts from the Channels to which you have subscribed. Or share interesting posts with your BBM contacts.
    -Chat (Coming Soon) - Get more personal with one to one conversations. Many BBM Channels allow subscribers to enjoy private conversations via BBM.
    -Discovery - Easily find and share your favourite communities on BBM Channels. Check out which Channels are currently featured on the carousel. Channel invites can be shared between BBM contacts or add a Channel via PIN or QR code.
    -User Controls - Be in control of your notifications with the BBM Channel mute button. It allows you to select exactly which subscribed channels you would like to receive notifications from.

PLEASE READ:
    1. Before downloading, please back up your contact list by displaying the menu within BlackBerry Messenger - Options - Back Up. (Available for users of BBM 5.0 and above.)
    2. Please ensure that you are using RIM or carrier approved BlackBerry� Device Software to avoid compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM icon.
    3. After installing the new version of BBM, please restart your device.

For all technical support with BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), please visit BlackBerry - Messenger Help & Support – BBM Resources - US

08-30-13 05:58 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD